Reviews for Unintended Side Effects
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Heh. But I don't think he'll have too much trouble SECURING her permission!

Good story. Think I'll add it to Favorites.

So, do they have their various powers back in the right locations?
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
haha i really like this! normally i would think of these kind of plot lines as too cheesy and done wayyyy cliche, but you managed not to do that
i think you've pulled it off very tastefully i liked the interactions between bb and rae a lot.
i do wished raven would have shape-shifted at least once tho haha
let's get laid chapter 2 . 4/17/2013

This was just so beautifully written- and hilarous at that!
mecca-boyde chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
For such a ridiculous plot I got a kick out of this. Nice job!
Miss Topaz chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I loved that SO much. Everything was perfect. I could not stop reading it until the end; it was just so interesting. And cute! They were totally in character. This can totally happen, haha. Already in my favorites!
Sharpclaws chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This was an awesome story and it's going straight to my favorites. I also liked how you kept them in character the whole time.
Super Girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Ausome story! I love it! So funny! So sweet! Perfect way for them to get together. They should totally make an episode out of this.
Vaal chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
What a fun little story. And Lovewarp really fits the Titans' rogues gallery too!
NotTitan213 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
That was AWESOME! Beastboy was so funny and cute in this story, I loved every bit of it! You did a brilliant job!

PaisleyHearts chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I love it...3
Mina-chii chapter 2 . 10/20/2009

Awesome story!
CreativeJournalist chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Aha ha ha! Brilliant! It's a bummer that it's over, but hey, I enjoyed it. Ha! Loved the ending!
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh, this story is going to be a ton of fun. I can see the chaos now. Ha ha! Keep writing it!
DeathProofHero chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Very well written. An awesome read, loved it
Legacy-Demon chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Very nice and it stayed within character. I loved the end where they pretended that they still hated eachother so it can be kept a secret. Fav.