Reviews for Revelation in Shadows
together25x3 chapter 1 . 10/1
He is so sweet!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Aww, protective Sheldon is so cute.
Melina chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Really cute and heartwarming. But you wrote anal.
JheremyC chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is well written but I have a hard time believing the damsel in distress Penny. I lean toward the big ol five that would have gone all Nebraska on his ass. thank you for sharing your story.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Scary. Bless Sheldon. I can so see him reacting exactly that way. Thanks so much
ALC1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Mama mia! This is one of those rare gems that I just long to stumble upon. I'm sure I'll be coming back to re-read this one often. Between the dialogue that speaks true to the characters and the angst-ridden plot that gives me exactly what I want, it's pure magic. You've a gift, madame!
Kathryn chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Kind of gotta love the breif reference to Charlie and Don from Numb3rs there. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Your story was really great. Thanks for posting it!
DeLyse chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'd very much like to see more of this - this is golden! Great job with the idea, the writing style, and the flow of this ficlet. Beautifully done.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this is so great!

i can totally see sheldon acting like this.

awsome!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is just so awesome- I love Sheldon in "caring" mode- he is such a sweetie and you hit him right on the head- love love love the ending- more soon please
LadyShard chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This story was just so sweet and heartfelt. Sheldon might be a wackadoodle but he's her wackadoodle. Very well done :)
IplayWithinMyHead chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Amazingly adorable and protective! I adore this.
shadowglove chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love how Sheldon handled this 3
AmeliaJade326 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
When I read the description,title, and even the first couple of lines I thought the story was about Sheldon being creepy stalker...still a good story but there is a serious lacking of darker Sheldon/Penny stories. What with his obsessive and possessive mindframe i thought these would be in abundance but apparently they are not. *sigh*