Reviews for Unleashed
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 2 . 4/12
Loved this:)
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Excellent fic. Poor Eliot - but well done, Parker! Being the crazy one, of course she comes up with the best plan to prove her trust in him :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great job !
MistressSunshine chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Youve got a good grasp on these characters! That trust bit at the end was classic Parker. Loved it!
MistressSunshine chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
"I will call your mama, move!" Best line of this fic; I'm still chortling. Very nice capture of Hardison.
VioletBrock chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
AMAZING! I always wondered what it would have been like if Eliot had been drugged during that fight, also! This was AWESOME!

I really liked your description of what Eliot felt within himself as the drug took over; his faceless enemies coming at him and his unstoppable defense. And oh, the angst afterwards when he realized what had happened and what had been taken from him. So good! And that the team 'got' it and still supported him.

This is one of my favorite Eliot angst fics; it could have fit seamlessly into the episode.

And I loved Hardison's "Move! I will call your mama!" That is so him and you did it perfectly!

Best wishes,

Vi
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Yay team! They would be understandably freaked, but I like how you handled them each dealing with the recovery and rebuilding of that core trust.
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Loved it! The end was positively adorable! I love Parker, in a weird sort of sisterly way! Lol. So, does anyone else agree it would have been a whole lot more tragic if Eliot had killed someone? Not that this wasn't good, I loved this so much, besides, it's probably a good thing he didn't kill somebody! Great story for a great episode of a VERY great tv show!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I really liked this episode, and I too was wondering what would have happened if there had actually been drugs in the water. My sister and I were fooled at first, it was only after when they said the guy was dead and Eliot must sat there that we realized he wasn't actually dead, I mean, Eliot would have been at least a little upset with himself to say the least! Anywho, can't wait to read the next chapter!
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
The pseudo-angsting going on was cool. The fighting made me cringe (that's a compliment, not a criticism XD) and that last little bit with Parker made me unable to stop smiling. :)
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
yep eliot is always there to catch her. literally and figuratively.
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
A great story, love how you had Nate tell Rucker how stupid he was. The Parker bit at the end... outstanding.

I love many fandoms but really appreciate the fact that the Leverage (Eliot-centric) stories are some of the best told best crafted fics out there.
Rat chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Great story! I've just dived into the Leverage fandom and I hope to find more quality stuff like yours.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh, wow. -blinks in shock- That was totally amazing. :D
emptyword chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Marry me. If I can't have a drugged, guilty Eliot for myself, I want someone who can write such a glorious version of him! :P Fantastic job in this second chapter. First chapter was good in terms of set-up, but it's the second chapter that really shines. The trust issue that runs throughout this chapter is done very realistically.

"The team nodded and backed away slowly from the bed, trying not to draw Eliot’s attention. It was a surreal moment for all of them, like being trapped in a room with a rabid dog that used to sleep protectively at your feet." - I very much like this analogy. It fits so well it's almost not an analogy at all.

That Eliot's first concern, through his hazy, drugged state, is the safety of his team is such a beautiful thing to add, amidst all the fear and previous violence. And Parker's Trust Fall at the end - that's exactly the way to end a short piece like this, with a bang. :)

Forgive my rambling. I hope I made at least an iota of sense. One last confession: when Eliot sought refuge in the bathroom... I cried.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »