Reviews for The Masque of the Red Death
swimmer07 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Does tripping myself count?

The Red Masque of Death is my favorite Poe tale ;)

I really like the devilish side to this story. It is quite enthralling.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
HOL T!
JadeMoon chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I hope it's not too wrong of me for being happy that Lauren was killed... Anyway, I really do think that you have a nice set-up for this story!
milliereads chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
dang. i'm not much for the horror genre, but i so enjoyed atlas shrugged, that i figured i would give this one a try. you're a very well spoken writer, and although the words and phrasing you're using are obviously hearkening to other writers and works, they're really well incorporated.

i guess i need to get out my poe books to see where you got a good bit of inspiration. i can handle poe levels of creepy/scary, but not stephen king levels. so i'm hoping it's tense, suspenseful, creepy and not so terrifyingly scary i can't sleep at night.

didn't the masque of the red death end with everyone dying, and the masked figure disappearing? i'm all for a bit of scary, but don't kill off every single character, okay? :) as much as i like edward, i do like more people in the story than just him... who's prince prospero? is it bella?
Zesty T chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow.

That is friggin intense.

I really want to see where you're going with all this. A horror fic... haven't read one. I can already tell how gruesome it will be, but curiosity has won out. Curiosity for now, that is...
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
O, I love horror. And I love a scary Edward. And I adore the title. I can't wait! Keep Going!
kalejay chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow. I love your writing! This is so dark and chilling.

This part actually grossed me out:

A killing bite through her chest, deep enough to drink from the superior vena cava, letting it pump each gulp straight from the source of her heart.

I love it! Very visual and captivating. I can't wait to see more!
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Holy shit. HOLY shit. Holy SHIT.

Sorry. That's about all I can formulate at the moment. This is AMAZING; I've never seen Twilight Horror fanfictions get pulled off quite like this. I have a good..err..tingling...goosebump-worthy...jump for no reason... feeling about this.

Please, please, please give us more soon? I know you just finished AS, but come ON, this one is just totally.. holy shit... You and your Darkward steal my heart.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So my understanding is that this is all an attempt to wring the sweetest taste out of her blood? She's not aware of him at this moment?
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Um, wow. Intense much. Can't wait for more!
swimmer07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow, this is most definitely going to to be dark! I can't wait to read more ;)
na-is-fba chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Um..Wow. This is a long way from Atlas Shrugged. In a good way ;)
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love it. It is so dark and gritty and fucked up. I love it.

I can't wait to see where you are going with this!
x123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Intriguing idea. Keep up the good work.
Litany Gone chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
It's looks like something realy good keep writing
1,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »