Reviews for The Masque of the Red Death
pixievamp08 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
oh my god. gruesome, gory, scary as hell...

Linds14 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009

Yes, definitely be nice to everyone around you! haha...actually, not that it really mattered here. I mean it did target her for Edward..but she could have been chosen to die on a whim as well. He doesn't care.

Just like Renee's death was used to titillate and tease Bella.

Will there actually be real love in this story? haha..I just don't see how Bella could grow to love him. And why her? I really want to know how he found Bella..and what does he really want from her? To tease/torture her til everyone around her is dead and then finally kill her?
Litany Gone chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
thanks for the update
Modern Audrey chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Gross. In a very good way, of course;) But so short! Please update soon.
nounbeast chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
So much AUUGGHH (which from someone like me is like LOVE 3) that I cannot begin to articulate. The way he seems to think death is an appropriate punishment for so much as needlessly bitching at Bella... oh shudder.

"For now she cried for her mother; waking in cold sweat, terror outlining her brow. She may not have known it, but the nights were ours."

This is my favorite bit!

(Also the shoelaces! Way to add a whole new layer of Horrorward there!)
danireviewsthings chapter 2 . 8/26/2009

Poor Bella. Even if Lauren was a bitch, its still a death near Bella. Right at her feet, for that matter. Its as if Edward thinks Bella is an ancient goddess that requires human sacrifices.

nitsuAPJ chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Is that... Edward? fuckfuckfuckfuck!
swimmer07 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Does tripping myself count?

The Red Masque of Death is my favorite Poe tale ;)

I really like the devilish side to this story. It is quite enthralling.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
JadeMoon chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I hope it's not too wrong of me for being happy that Lauren was killed... Anyway, I really do think that you have a nice set-up for this story!
milliereads chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
dang. i'm not much for the horror genre, but i so enjoyed atlas shrugged, that i figured i would give this one a try. you're a very well spoken writer, and although the words and phrasing you're using are obviously hearkening to other writers and works, they're really well incorporated.

i guess i need to get out my poe books to see where you got a good bit of inspiration. i can handle poe levels of creepy/scary, but not stephen king levels. so i'm hoping it's tense, suspenseful, creepy and not so terrifyingly scary i can't sleep at night.

didn't the masque of the red death end with everyone dying, and the masked figure disappearing? i'm all for a bit of scary, but don't kill off every single character, okay? :) as much as i like edward, i do like more people in the story than just him... who's prince prospero? is it bella?
Zesty T chapter 1 . 8/25/2009

That is friggin intense.

I really want to see where you're going with all this. A horror fic... haven't read one. I can already tell how gruesome it will be, but curiosity has won out. Curiosity for now, that is...
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
O, I love horror. And I love a scary Edward. And I adore the title. I can't wait! Keep Going!
kalejay chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow. I love your writing! This is so dark and chilling.

This part actually grossed me out:

A killing bite through her chest, deep enough to drink from the superior vena cava, letting it pump each gulp straight from the source of her heart.

I love it! Very visual and captivating. I can't wait to see more!
ohsynapse chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Holy shit. HOLY shit. Holy SHIT.

Sorry. That's about all I can formulate at the moment. This is AMAZING; I've never seen Twilight Horror fanfictions get pulled off quite like this. I have a good..err..tingling...goosebump-worthy...jump for no reason... feeling about this.

Please, please, please give us more soon? I know you just finished AS, but come ON, this one is just totally.. holy shit... You and your Darkward steal my heart.
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »