Reviews for The Masque of the Red Death
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
More horror? This is the best idea anyone's ever had.

"If I were fortunate, the decadent perfume of her decay would hasten its arrival before she was found."

I am definitely looking forward to all the suspense, blood and gore.

Thanks! I can't wait to read more!
thedoormouse chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
...Oh my goodness.

Brb, putting you on author alert.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Great job!
munchkn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
WHAT THE? Ok, he killed Renee? Oh my word...

I'm still excited about this story, even if I have to wait for a while to get the next chapter. Edward is like...a psychopath.
twistedcoincidence chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
stumbled upon this in all its fantasticness. LOVE. instant, at first word love. i love the dark twist of obsession and the amazing details. basically kicked ass. more? soon?
Dragonflaime chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was so cool but at the same time unnerving. Is that even a word? Keep Writing but remember don't scare off the readers.
Naymee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yikes! Perfect for the one night hubby is away and I'm staying up late to read!
skg910 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG! I don't think I've read anything like this yet! What is our favorite vampire up to? This is crazy, madness but I want more!
headre7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I have chills. That was amazing. I'm hooked!
Galathea82 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Jesus christ what was that! I love it!

thats Edward right? if is him OJ he is super bad! evil and very poetic...I love the way you portrait the dead of Renee the way she fight and her dead body OJ this is gonna be awesome I can feel it!

Twiggalina chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ohh I really like the look of this story, and I really love Darkward.

I read really a lot of Fanfic (too much,really) and this story is the first I've read with angle.

Can't wait for more :D

MonaLisaSmile2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Okay, you've got my attention. Yes, I do think it needs a little more horror/realism but that is not Meyer's intention. She wrote a teen romance novel focused more on the romance than the realities or horros of why Bella and Edward would otherwise be an illogical match.

So, go to it!

Sweetness, this is nice work as usual. Hm, I'm really curious as to how the dynamic of their "relationship" will play out. What will her reaction be to losing her mother? Somehow I think unconditional love has met its match. Look forward to reading more. Be well )
Viridis73 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Holy shit. Gripping. I'll definitely be reading. Everything needs a little horror sometimes.
JoVersify chapter 1 . 7/27/2009

Eagerly anticipating the next installment!

macward chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! I'm speechless, this is going to be an amazing story! I was sad about Atlas ending but if this is what I have to look forward to...well, I can live with the end of Atlas.
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »