Reviews for Chasing the Sun but Losing the Moon
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
i wanna find out what happens next like right now
Poseidon's Son Forever chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
pls continue the story pls i want to find out what happened to luke and thalia

~Josh
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I liked reading those parts from Luke's POV. Good job with the chapter. Hope you update soon.
OMG chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
No! Thuke all the way!
chrmdbabysisp5 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Awesome story! great job, please update soon!
Thalia Castellan chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Yeah, poor Luke. Even though not much happened, I really liked this chapter, it really gave a clear view on little snips of emotion and stuff.

Anyway, great chapter and I hope you update soon,

alex paramorefan chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i have no idea where this story is going, but it's REALLY good so far!

update soon!

Hayley Williams - Paramore

Patrick Stump - Fall Out Boy

Billie Joe Armstrong - Green Day

Pete Wentz - Fall Out Boy

long live rock

alex paramorefan

i do not have an account (
gettingannoyed chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
zeusgal you are the best at sucking people in to a story. but you should try finshing some suspenseful stories before i have to start only reading finshed stories
Thalia Castellan chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Poor Luke, he must be so confused... Did Thalia dream of her kid? Cause thats what it sounded like... Oh, and poor Thalia, "Your the one. Your gonna-" sort of disturbing, for her anyway...

So, anyway, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

Update soon,

ladybug82896 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Loved it! Keep it up!
Thalia Castellan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Poor Luke! It must be scary, dreaming (I don't know what else to call it) about people and stuff in your future, he must be really frightened! Anyway, great first chapter, its really intriguing, it draws you in, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Well, please update soon, I'll be waiting,

imgettingtiredofyou chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Good job! I'm glad you remembered the bit about the Kool-Aid and cookies. Keep up the good work and update soon!
ZoeNightshade2214 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
What did Luke do? This seems like an interesting story so far. Just a thought, maybe put the scenes he saw in italics.