Reviews for The Last Dictator
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Beautifully crafted, but boring at a few junctions in a way that tempts the reader to skip a few paragraphs. The italicized happenings were the best part; I can't pinpoint anything bad about it. A neat, concise ending. Lovely.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Heh, Ukitake never gets to do anything.

I always appreciate fics that can give Yamamoto a little more depth. He's far from a saint (or my favorite character), but Tite has somehow managed to paint him as a stupid windbag with an absolutely horrible grasp of tactics and strategy besides his idea of "there are some bad guys, kill their ass."

Thanks for the read.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
A very nice look at both Yamamoto and Tousen and just what the concept of Justice means to them. I liked you approach to Yamamoto. To many fics around that bash the old man.

For all his harshness and ruthlessness, Yamamoto is willing to admit the unpleasant truths and imperfections of world, he knows that the justice of Soul Society is imperfect but also seems to recognized that trying to change it suit his whims would destroy it.

Where as Tousen is somewhat of a hypocrite when it comes to 'justice' as he bends and warps it suit his beliefs.
Hand of Sand chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is one of the best stories I have read. You got both of them oh so right. And always enjoy stories where Yama-jii is shown in a positive light. People forget, he didn't order Rukia's execution, the 46(or so he thought) did.

I love how you describe the attack on Las Noches. It brings to mind enormous armies clashing, legions of black-robed Shinigami decsending on Hueco Mundo. Plus all the Arrancar-to-be and the natural Arrancar are great additions.

out of 10, scientists still can't work out how you 15.
Jobrill chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I don't know that I give Yama-ji the benefit of having such "lofty" ideals in my own inner world, but you captured Tousen very, very well. Good Story, thanks for writing it. :)
weee-man chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Amazing.

Both the battle of might and the battle of ideology were great.
Kikkoman-Writes chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i love this fic!

it's cool how yamamoto and tousen have different views and their battle rocks

from RBW