Reviews for Overindulgence
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Awww, that was freaking adorable! I love how Katie and Phillip broke into the fridge and ran racked the place. Then, how Integra was so quick to accuse Alucard of stealing all the blood packs. Lol :) Figures that the one time he's on his best behavior that the blame falls on him. I also adored the ending where Alucard was brimming with pride at the trouble his son caused. Oh, God I laughed so hard because I can definitely see him doing that.
Hellsingshotassvampire chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
plz more
ayelen rock chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
ya me imagino a esos niƱos jaja
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
HAHAHAHA! Oh this fic is just too perfect. It even had 007! Wonderful choice and job. W
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Pffffahaha James Bond as the father... Snnrk... Hilarious. Poor Drackie, his little master likes to use him like a tool to get her way. I approve. TeeHee, the sweet and sour chicken comment Mused me too.

And I do don't expect a reply to every single review spam, btw :P
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
loved it XD
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Amazing! :)

I enjoyed a lot!
rogejun chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
too lazy to login

what i can say its is fantastic MK you need to continue this
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
*snickers* Serves them right.

Thanks for writing.
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
BOND? Really? Really?

Personal preferences aside, this little look into the life at Hellsing Mansion was quite funny. Definately one of the better "Heir" fics I've read.
kyugan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i have to admit, this was bloody hilarious.

If you continue this, I expect more renfield moments.

Drackie: *Eyeing a spiderweb in the shape of a cross, looking like he's about to blow a blood vessel* RENFIELD, YOU ASSHOLE-!

*No doubt you get this movie reference*
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awws, I wanna read more about Katie and Drackie! They're so CUTE!
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hee... That was kinda cute! :D

The idea overall is a bit zany as well, it would seem like like the Hellsing trio having their own separate kids would be the craziest idea ever for them to contemplate. But hey, that's what FanFiction is for! And if done right, it's entertaining to opening up the mind to those possibilities; like this one!

A funny and zany idea done by you, it's quite entertaining what kind of (further) chaotic life they would have if this were the possibility... And the whole "Months worth of blood supply lost" scenario portrayed a pleasant image in my mind, thanks. XD

Oh yes, and as a PS, the RAW (no offical subtitles) of OVA VI is out on the internet! You can find it on Youtube. It looks pretty good man, the new animation team did a good job, and any Seras fan will love it. :P
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
As soon as you said 'spider' I thought Renfield! So the spider had to become a familiar because someone ate him, right? Perfect. :)

And James Bond is the daddy - of course he'd be the only on besides Alucard that you'd consider good enough for Queen Integra. Of course. And yes, I could see him looking at a woman of her stature as quite the conquest, but I don't see him trying to stay faithful to only her afterwards...of course, perhaps he was just withholding information from her on his *ahem* extracurricular activities.

Cute dynamic with the kids. Who would've expected Integra's child to be the feisty one and Alucard's to be the one to be content playing alone in his room. I liked it when you referred to him as the No-Life Prince. And oh-ho-ho those chili peppers! Nasty.

Oh, but the blood on Seras - nice job. I'm hoping I don't thing of that next time I have sweet and sour chicken, but I probably will. (Thanks a LOT Aurora!)

The image of the kids lying in their hungover state after the binge was priceless. And very, very nice to see Alucard as the proud papa: "And Alucard's son was already obeying his future master, breaking into places, stealing blood and running off to secluded spots with young virgins in order to enjoy nights of pleasurably sinful overindulgence. Yes, the boy was off to a fine start"

Thanks for writing this! I hope you had fun with it - it seems like you did. And I had fun reading it. It's been so long since I've seen the first season of Arrested Development - were there specific parts influenced by it?

-LiLa
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I think this one just took the first place in my list of "Favorite fanfics" I did not at all mind anyone, especially you taking stuff from any of my fanfics, if anything that makes me know they were, to some extent, enjoyed. Which makes me happy. I above all enjoyed the master's little fetish where chocolate bodypaint was replaced by blood and the things around it.. Sweet and sour Chicken yummy. I already like the two kids, a lot.. I wanna hear more of them!

Thank you for the nice story. I'm in my happy mood again.

Luvs