Reviews for Primeval, Series Four: Episode One
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
What is making all the moa go on a rampage? My obvious guess a predator. This is a good start for a story though. Sorry I didn't read the first few chapters. Its still cool though. Update Soon!
bluerock500 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
i really hope you finish your season 4, i will be watching!
pachysam chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I hope that the mammoth does appear. It would be nice if Sarah and Caroline met him, and if he saved them and some Moas from a haast eagle.

I suggested a haast eagle to add more action, since it is a huge bird of prey that dwarfed the condors, and even hunted moas and humans with its sharp talons and large beak. I also thought it would show an example of the mammoth's heroism in being willing to save others from predators like when he saved Lester from the futuristic super-bat. I can easily imagine him defending others from a , a sabre-toothed tiger, a short-faced bear, a Spinosaur, an Allosaur, a cave-lion, a cave-hyena, an Entelodon, a Carnotaur, and a terror bird.

Here's a nickname I suggest for the mammoth... Titanus, since he is an awesome giant.
chira chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
is it jack and abbi
arihc chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
wow . . . this is really good . . . id like to see wats happening to abby and connor next . . . lol
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
i want to see whats happening with abby connor because we've seen sum battle :)
pachysam chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Cool! Moas!

Here are some ideas:

1. The mammoth will help to herd the moas into the anamoly like a sheepdog.

2. Sarah will turn out to be good at martial arts.

3. A moa chick would get the better of Lester by messing with his office and eating whatever he was gonna eat.

4. Lester would say 'that pesky bird' and try to whack it... only to keep missing and bashing into a wall, as well as saying 'very funny' at Conner laughing.

5. Sarah would stroke the mammoth and give him a doughnut.

6. Caroline would befriend the mammoth in any way you choose and wonder why it isn't woolly, until she discovers that it is of the Columbian variety from the warmer parts of the U.S.A. or Mexico.

7. A haast eagle would appear, attempting to hunt the humans and moas... until the mammoth defeats it with his trunk.

8. Danny Quinn would meet the mammoth who helps him back and say ' I can't believe it, helped by a mammoth'.
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
yay i like the word soon it means ur update will be soon ]