Reviews for Immortal Love
Vampyre Moon chapter 14 . 5/11
I can't belive it but I think this was my first highlander/supernatural. I enjoyed it!
Gryphen chapter 14 . 4/28
Cool story so far. I'm hoping you fix Sam up to somehow be another kind of immortal - there are enough immortal and near-immortal types when you dive into SPN that I'm sure you will find a way! ;-)
DustintheWinchester chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
I'm quite liking where this story is going. It's interesting to read through Jess's POV and the circumstances that would happen if she hadn't died permanently. I'm aware Supernatural is one of the few shows that doesn't consist of a large ensemble cast, so it's fun to see her (as well as Methos and Ritchie of the Highlander universe) helping out the Winchesters. Will we see more of Duncan along with Amanda and Joe at some point?
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
awesome job :)
Criminalminds01453 chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Continue! Please! I am going crazy!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
There are ways to heal Sam. Summon a Reaper, angel etc. Maybe now Jess will join them on their hunts more often. One can hope.
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
awesome job :)
RHatch89 chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
nice update :)
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Heh. This fanfic was fun to read! The idea of Jess being an immortal is cool.
I think it's cute that Sam still loves Jess... and now Dean is one of "them". ( Awesomeness... )

Nice job on writing this crossover! :D
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Interesting cross, Did you realize you introduced Sam and Dean to Methos twice?
jazzy2may chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
awesome cross-over. I am a huge fan of both Highlander and Supernatural. what an awesome idea. looking forward to the next updates.
Kallizakat chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I just want to say that I love this fic. Also, I wanted to point out a continuity error: you had Methos meeting Sam in Minnesota when Sam and Dean first found Jess, after the tree god, then you had a new "first meeting" after Dean died and they met Duncan and Methos.
highlander348 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Sam is acting like a pansy in a sense. I seem to remember him being more manly then this on the show and why didn't Jess go with them? At the very least she could help watch Sam's back. Some girlfriend she is.
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
good update
highlander348 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Can Amanda be a love interest for Dean? Please consider it! I would love to see all four of them on the road hunting and tracking down that yellow eyed demon! :)