Reviews for Immortal Love
highlander348 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Can Amanda be a love interest for Dean? Please consider it! I would love to see all four of them on the road hunting and tracking down that yellow eyed demon! :)
beauty0102 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
this is a good chapter can’t wait to see what is coming so please update as soon as you can please.
beauty0102 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
this was a great chapter!
Loki88 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Like the chapter.
I'm really curious how this goes on with Dean getting a teacher and so on.
:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon
Loki88 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Like the chapter.
I'm really curious how Dean will cope with his new life and who his teacher will be.
I think it would be really great for the boy to get to know "Death" and I think the old man would be a great teacher even if he won't be one.
:-)
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
awesomeness
liliaeth chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Actually Jess clearly doesn't know Duncan very well, if she thinks that he'd have a problem with the Winchesters over their lawbreaking. I mean the guy's been friends with Amanda for centuries, and they met with her pickpocketing him. He's hung out with criminals over and over and over.

Mac would take one look at Dean's willingness to help people and save lives and consider him a good man and potential friend. He's really not nearly as judgmental as fanon would like to think. The only ones he judges that harshly are himself or immortals who kill innocent people.
Loki88 chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
like it. go on.
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
intriguing
beauty0102 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
This chapter was great can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
casammy chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I like dean since immortally like that it can take care better of sammy:) but sam has to be also the immortal one, one without other one does not go to work
Arekanderu chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
An excellent chapter. You did the meet and greet extremely well :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »