Reviews for Immortal Love
Criminalminds01453 chapter 13 . 5/31
Continue! Please! I am going crazy!
highlander348 chapter 13 . 2/18
There are ways to heal Sam. Summon a Reaper, angel etc. Maybe now Jess will join them on their hunts more often. One can hope.
RHatch89 chapter 13 . 2/18
awesome job :)
RHatch89 chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
nice update :)
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Heh. This fanfic was fun to read! The idea of Jess being an immortal is cool.
I think it's cute that Sam still loves Jess... and now Dean is one of "them". ( Awesomeness... )

Nice job on writing this crossover! :D
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Interesting cross, Did you realize you introduced Sam and Dean to Methos twice?
jazzy2may chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
awesome cross-over. I am a huge fan of both Highlander and Supernatural. what an awesome idea. looking forward to the next updates.
Kallizakat chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I just want to say that I love this fic. Also, I wanted to point out a continuity error: you had Methos meeting Sam in Minnesota when Sam and Dean first found Jess, after the tree god, then you had a new "first meeting" after Dean died and they met Duncan and Methos.
highlander348 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Sam is acting like a pansy in a sense. I seem to remember him being more manly then this on the show and why didn't Jess go with them? At the very least she could help watch Sam's back. Some girlfriend she is.
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
good update
highlander348 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Can Amanda be a love interest for Dean? Please consider it! I would love to see all four of them on the road hunting and tracking down that yellow eyed demon! :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
this is a good chapter can’t wait to see what is coming so please update as soon as you can please.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
this was a great chapter!
Loki88 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Like the chapter.
I'm really curious how this goes on with Dean getting a teacher and so on.
:-)