Reviews for He Noticed
domina tempore chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aww Angel! *hugs* I know how you feel, and it's not fun :(. But this was a wonderful story, and I was feeling so much for Tempe during it...and you ended it with a lovely kiss (:.

...I would say more, but my brain and insides are all mushy from that kiss, and it's hard to think coherently ;)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
that was great loved it
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
loved it!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This piece was beautifully written.

"This time, however, it didn't bother her because the few times in the past that she did break down, he was the one standing there with his arms open, just like now, and he never looked down on her for seeming a little weaker than she put on." - I love this line. It beautifully describes the strong bond between the two.

And yeah, I'm looking for my own Booth 3 (tho i really wouldn't mind having Booth Booth, but then again, he's Brennan's...lol)

Great job!

daphne
NiBiZzY chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think this story is well written and some of the emotions Brennan ia going through are believable plus Booth's actions are totally believable but I can't see Bones intentionally hurting herself...she is too strong minded but I still think this is a really good story and the reactions and feelings from the characters are really believable... Keep up the good work!1
thepocketninja chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw
tansypool chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is indeed angsty, but it ends very sweetly :) (like cute, not dodgy slang). It's written very well, and the plot's a tiny bit OOC but it's explained why - it does make sense. I do hope you find your own Booth :)
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was so sweet. .
Music Lover chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey! I just wanted to say I think that was beautiful and very well written. I liked how u really expressed urself, and it wasn't even too far outta character for them. Also keep searching for ur Booth n know help is out there don't bottle in the pain ok. :)
Vebbie chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww, I love this!

Well orchestrated, darling.

whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
amaz-o-meter rating is a solid 7.5 nice job
BonesCrazy24 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey I loved it! You showed emotion really well in both characters.

I hope you find your own Booth soon :) and if you do find another Booth ask him if he has a twin I can borrow LOL
wolfbones17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I never imagined Brennan doing herself physical harm, but I like the way you handled it. I especially liked the reference to that "The Woman in Limbo" scene, which I've long thought was a significant moment in the Booth/Brennan subplot.

Very well done, and I hope you find your Booth someday.