Reviews for Wrong
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 7 . 1/23
Haha ohmygodthiswasfuckingHILARIOUS! XD i must ask, are you Mello? Or even Matt? because your POV's feel as if they are written by the real deal (Mello especially)
Kinkycurls chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I cried as I read chapter 6. This fanfic really brought out a lot of emotions in me and it reminded me that no matter how tough big bad mafia bosses are friends are, they are still humans capable of being hurt.

Beautiful story that is very well written :) I'm not an emotional person so I salute to thee
The Cake Genius chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Damn it, the angst!
Almost everything you write makes me cry. But I just keed reading it because it's so fucking amazing... O_O
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Hahaha that was so awesome and the ending was hilarious! Your such an amazing writer, I'm literally reading ALL your Matt and Mello fanfics! xD.
Skylin19 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
O . O {Speechless}...
skylin19 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Awww Matty, Mello didn't hear you. Poor baby, its ok just keep trying.
skylin19 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Awwwww poor Mello. Don't cry...little do you know, but Matty is coming back.
skylin19 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Lol its great! I actually like her but I want to see Matt with Mello. XD
skylin19 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Awwww poor Mello. I hope he comes back, but not hurt his wife too bad.
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ilovs it, Ilove the idea, Ilove MxM! This was great! How wonderful this is. I wonder what's gonna happen next!
Ceilo chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
And through the whole thing I just feel painfully sorry for the wife. :'D But MxM will win out. ; Great story, best one I've read for this pairing so far. You wrote them both really well.
somebodykillme chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
3333333333333333
HUTATU chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I cried and cried and cried AND CRIED! I couldnt believe any of it! Matt... marrying someone other than Mello? Mello's agonizing crys? I cried... and I'm at school right now, and I don't care what they think, because this was one of the best most emotional stories ever! *hugs you*
ThinAsADime chapter 7 . 11/11/2010