Reviews for Out of Depth
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I love the formality of his thoughts and how it's almost kind of bitter.

I can't really explain how I feel about this, so just know that I loved it :)
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Again, you amaze me. I swear, either it's the fact that everybody is just so perfectly placed, or maybe Draco's the reason. This was brilliant.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
An interesting look at their relationship, very well written and enjoyable.

p.s Sorry I took ages to review after favouriting you.
Sharlmalfoy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very well written. Your writing style is very refreshing.

Your take on their relationship was very insightful. Specially loved the last sentence :D

Great job! Congrats!
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow. A riveting read. I loved your characterisation of Draco.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love that he always calls her Miss Greengrass and never Astoria-that was a nice detail that really expressed how impersonally Draco thinks of her. Great work, once again!
BirdG chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Fantastic - the language is lyrical and both Asteria and Draco are wonderful in this.
err.anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is a really interesting fic, and you do a good job of giving us an interesting look at Draco. However, you progress quickly in their romance, and by the end, the reader honestly doesn't know why Draco and Astoria fell for each other, especially as they seem to be polar oppostites, or even who Astoria is, honestly. Interesting style of writing, but I think it could use a bit more elaboration.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
VERRY INTERRESTING :)
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You have a very enjoyable writing style, it's very smooth and very refreshing and you did a good job with this.
Adara Black chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Really liked it. Though it is certantly not a very happy fic, but, you know, I think love for Draco most probably started like this, in a very commom way and it took him lots of time to understand it. I really really like your fic as a begining of their relationship. You should write a sequel!

Adara
Ema Marsel chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh my goodness, this was amazing! That last little paragraph really took my breath away from the cuteness. "The Twelfth kiss is nothing like his first or second and everything like forgetting to breathe"

WOW completely amazing!