Reviews for The Last Terminator
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Omg this is a one shot? No no no no no do you realize how intrigued I am now? I must have more!
Rox5755 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Great story!
SandandSea1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love the substitution of the characters. Sarah Connor makes a very good Conqueror. Although you have to wonder at the end if Cameron isn't the one who will do all the conquering. Is there going to be a possible sequel?
xrocksx chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is definitely one of my favorites of yours, next to the No Fate series.

I LOVED it. I love Cameron like this. The way you write her and she's even more like that here. She's . . Idk how to describe it. Very human I guess. And she's fighting for equality which is an ultimate human thing to do. Yeah, lol I don't know how to word it well but I really love it.

And as much as I love a carefree, smartass, impulsive, etc Sarah like in I, Terminator, I really like how she contracts with Cameron here.

Someone commented how people would be pushing for a sequel but that you already said everything here. I agree that you have, it's clear Cameron will accomplish her mission. But I'm one of those people that would love a sequel. So, I hope you do. Just cause we know the end result doesn't mean we don't want to know how she gets there, plus there's so much that could happen and it'd be awesome to read it.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awesome fic! Very interesting concept, terminators being the ones fighting for survival against humans

Wasn't there a sequel to this up at some point? or have I confused this one with another series?
PSG1JOHN chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh wow, Sarah Connor on her anti Metal rage killing off free terminator.

Cameron leading the free terminator, now the roles have changed. The humans are skynet!
WrongObsession chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh wow. I've just started watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles, and I just wanted to say that I really, really liked your story. I mean wow. It was really good. I am not just saying that cause I think Cameron and Sarah are really attractive, but I mean your dialog and your imagery it was all written so well. I think it's definitely cold shower time. Thank you for sharing your story. It was great!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very moving and nice switch of roles from what one would think would happen. Nice plot twist and good way to make a somber happy ending. Oh, the lemon was great too.
DarXe chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was freaking amazing! I'm at a total lose of words.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*stares blankly at the screen*

Well, that was a mindfuck of the highest order, wasn't it? That Cameron is both striving to protect Sarah from all harm, and to strike Sarah down in her role of the Conqueror...destroyer of self-aware machines. Though I have to say, if this is a mindfuck...it's a brilliant one!

;D

Honestly, Red Hope, you blow me away at just how nuanced and realistic you make both the characters of Sarah and Cameron, and the various plots you've laid down for your readers' pleasure. I sincerely hope that more is done with this idea, since the dichotomy of Sarah being God and Devil in Cameron's life was masterfully laid down in how you had the control of their intimate encounter shift so drastically - but so believably - from Conqueror!Sarah to Cameron as Sarah's lost humanity and femininity are awoken by our beloved Terminator's desire to give and take pleasure to the former Mother of All Destiny.

BEB
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
KYA! So brilliant and well done! I loved every word! :0
phoobar chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This story was FUCKING AWESOME! (sorry for the language, it was necessary) I loved it. Oh man, i'm normally much more... uhm... expressive with the praise, and i apologize. The smut aspect was nice, of course, but the infiltration and connection as equals, the subtle devotion.. very well written! Kudos.
olli01a chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Indeed a dark story. It shows what could've become of Sarah.
Anklebones chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Excellent!

the plot structure and pacing was really well done, with an original concept and interesting take on the characters.

I know some people will be angling for a sequel, but honestly, you've told the whole story right here...Sarah's already lost (or won, however you want to see it) it's just a matter of time until she admits it.

Great job.
Sonnie with a Chance chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Red Hope...dude this story was amazing. I usually don't read stuff that long because it gets boring but that was like on the 5th level of good. I was in the store and I just sat in the asial and read it. Fine work my friend. I would like pay for another one or a sequal or something