Reviews for A Month of Sundays
harryislife chapter 25 . 5/27
Really well written and realistic. I thought the ending was absolutely adorable. James is one of my favourite characters and I really liked the way you portrayed him.
Indifferente chapter 8 . 5/21
Hahahaha, great Lily! Best way to start a good relationship ;)
Indifferente chapter 7 . 5/21
So James seems to still care about Lily, that's good! I'm really happy with this chapter, I hope this two will continue to get closer and closer :D
Indifferente chapter 6 . 5/21
Okay... I was worrying about James and Libby but now he's going to Hogsmeade with Cordelia... James for god's sake, why can't you just stay with Lily? (I know, it wouldn't be funny...)

I wonder who will be Lily's date!
Indifferente chapter 5 . 5/21
Uh oh... I really hope James won't go out with Libby. She may be a nice person, we all know he is meant to be with Lily!

Loved this chapter :)
Indifferente chapter 4 . 5/21
As much as I hate Snape, I felt a bit bad for him at the beginning of his chat with Lily... Just at the beginning though! It's a good thing Lily didn't decide to be friend with him again.

I hope James did not give up on Lily, not now she finally realised!
Indifferente chapter 3 . 5/21
Oh no :( Can I hug James to make him feel better? I'm sad for him :(

Oh, Lily had "The Great Reveal"... I wonder how she will act now she knows!
Indifferente chapter 2 . 5/21
That was a funny chapter... until the end! :/ Poor James.
Indifferente chapter 1 . 5/21
Hello!

I'm French and I decided to read this fanfiction because everyone is talking about it on Tumblr, haha.

I really liked the first chapter, it was a chance James was here and he was brave enough to help Lily!

I must warn you that I am deeply in love with James and I think everything he's doing is perfect, haha.

Autumn chapter 25 . 5/19
Great story! The only thing that you could change is "the end"
Elara Perry chapter 25 . 5/2
Aaaw !
Yes, that is exactly what I feel after reading your lovely story :D
Well, it was great and I even think it's one of my favourite Jily of all time (it kind of sounds like jelly which is weird because I'm not that fond of jelly, so yeah weird) ! James was amaaaaaazing and really like I imagined he would be, same for Lily.. I kind of liked Libby, I thought she was a good OC. Although I understand why some people could find her annoying, but she has flaws and that's totally normal !
Despite the fact that I'm not such a fan of Peter, I would have liked it if he made more appearances.. Ah what can I say, I'm a Marauders' groupie !
Anyway thanks for this story :)
Merlin, that was one if the best stories I've ever read and thank you loads for not ending it with their deaths. Honestly, I love this story. An excellent balance of humor (I've gotten some weird looks from my brother after laughing out loud so much mind you) and Libby's character us amazing; I can really relate to her. Altogether, I think you're a very talented author and this was a very very impressive story.
Mischief Managed.
- MaximusNightshade8
Lol chapter 10 . 4/9
I liked it!
SunnyBea42 chapter 17 . 4/2
Absolutely amazing! You've captured the characters so well!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 25 . 3/29
Haha. Okay. I'm not as disappointed as I was when I saw this was the last chapter... actually... This is my favourite Jily fic... and Jily is my favourite ship... so thanks.