Reviews for A Month of Sundays
I love this story and I always come back to it but reading it again recently I can see you’ve changed parts and taken out so many of my favourite moments! I think it was fine the way it was and don’t know why you changed it. Seems lacking now somehow. Oh well.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 24 . 4/14
This was a wonderful stories. With wonderfully truthful characters, wonderful details and heartbreaking ones too, and funny moments despite sad ones.
Thank you for the hard work that it must have been to write this story, you must have put your heart in it!
-DNP
Oh. My. Gosh. I would just like to say that this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I've been reading it all day and have been ignoring almost everything else. Countless times it made me so frusterated or embarrassed or emotional I had to stop reading and just punch a pillow. It was really well written. Thank you for this
kiwi pineapple chapter 24 . 3/25
This story is so perfect! I wish we could have seen her together more but i know that wasnt the story your we're trying to tell. Thank you so much for writing it and James Potter is so perfect in this story! Also, you managed to write Snape as understandable and sypathetic while still showing that he's in the wrong and the Lily shouldn't have anything to do with him; which seems to be a struggle for other authors. Happy writing!
The fight was SO GOOD.
But i just hv 1 problem.. we CAN'T appartate in or outside hogwarts grouds. Soo they can't have appatated in London..
I love this story! If your still writing, you should write a sequel.
sambayar chapter 24 . 2/23
beautiful..:D..awesome.
Wow... Just wow.
This should be published...
Wow! I just wanted to say how amazing that story was! When I was reading the battle scene I thought I was actually reading something by JK Rowling. I think you would make a brilliant author and you are a very talented writer!
Literally the best fanfic I’ve ever read from any fandom. Seriously. Sooo well written and I loved the characters, it felt like canon!
emily4498 chapter 24 . 1/8
This was great! Awesome job!
ChloeBrooke chapter 13 . 1/6
Why did you make edits? Change it back please
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this! I think you perfectly nailed James' character and his relationship with Lily. I also love what you did with Lily but James was just perfect. He is arrogant and hilarious and he didn't completely change for Lily, he just dialed it back. It is also great how he really took control of his Head Boy duties (the scene where the Gryffindor boys are playing with the Snitch and he had to fight the urge to grin and then Lily was watching him and... it was just... so... AAAHHHHH I loved that scene so much!). I have read a lot of Marauder Era fan fiction (It's basically the only fan fiction I read because I love it so much) and this has to be in my top three. You are also just an amazing writer in general and I love that this sounds genuinely British and is true to the characters. Please write another fanfic and include the other Marauders and their relationships because I would love to see what you do with them. This is absolutely gold and you should be very, very proud!
User chapter 24 . 1/2
That was a great ending :)
Beccaboo49 chapter 24 . 12/6/2017
Aaaaah this is so good please do a continuation! I have so many feelings..
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »