Reviews for A Month of Sundays
"The following year and THREE MORE AFTER" too soon, was that necesary? :'( /3
Loved you fanfic though
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Piut them baxk together! dont ruin my OTP!
omg put lily and james togeter already!
OldNarnian chapter 24 . 2/19
Love love loved this story. Stayed up all night to read it. You're an incredible writer.
alystinson chapter 24 . 2/15
Oh, this was lovely! You just got James, you know? You described him perfectly, and I just loved to watch him grow throught your point of view. It's a shame it is over... Looking forward another fic from you. What about their life after school? I really loved this one, you develop them really wel! You should write a book of your own!
This is actually my favorite fanfic ever.
jily88 chapter 24 . 2/4
It made me cry. You made me cry. I'm crying. This story made me cry. The whole thing. Nothing makes me cry. This did. It's awesome.
Havane 31 chapter 21 . 2/3
Wow. Wow ! What happened ?! Why did that- Lily wouldn't have let that happen ! I really hope it'll be better soon again because this shouldn't have happened that way
Not just for this chapter but I have been meaning to say it for a while now: I absolutely love reading your work! It's amazing u have captured the characters so well! I'm addicted! I think I'd even go as far to say it is nearly as good and queen rowling herself! Please write more and more!
adelekeifeoluwa20 chapter 24 . 1/28
This definitely gets to my top 5 jily fanfics. I skipped reading the story a lot because of the summary and I just decided to give it a go today and I was hooked to the very end. Amazing job please write more fanfics and The summary is quite good i just don't usually feel like those fanfics that do a chapter for a particular day in the week without talking about what happened in the rest are really what am looking for but am very glad I read it and yours did not turn out like that:Noble
RummyMalfoy chapter 24 . 1/27
That was blooming beautiful, I've read the whole story in one go. I loved every second of it. You captured James and lily so perfectly, and everyone else for that matter. A brilliant story, I'm so happy I found you and got to read this!
bombbird40 chapter 24 . 1/23
The end came as such a relief! Everytime their relationship went down I got so MAD! Thanks for taking the time to write this. Xoxo
LindyK chapter 24 . 1/22
So good! Among other things, you write a great teenage Severus, definitely the best I've read. Well done! Thank you!
LindyK chapter 8 . 1/20
You are wonderful! Loving it so far
Dragoneye0103 chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Hi! I love this story - i think you've written the Marauders and Severus really well!
I just wanted to say that some words have ended up stuck together.
Please keep writing!