Reviews for A Month of Sundays
Eleni.Hoax chapter 24 . 12/26/2020
Wow.
I LOVED this. Normally I don’t like the big ending of ‘declaring my love publicly into a microphone’ but the way Lily responded was just perfect (laugh-crying). This story was soooo gooood. I’m both happy and sad it is over. What a great fanfic!
thiagosuarez12de chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
I’m just confused as to why they wouldn’t mention to Dumbledore that there was duel going on, where nott used an unforgivable. Why did lily just forget about the prefect and the first year?
Eleni.Hoax chapter 19 . 12/23/2020
EEEEE I love this chapter! *happy dance*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 17 . 12/22/2020
So many emotions! Oh my gosh. Best chapter yet! I can’t believe... that was ingenious
Eleni.Hoax chapter 16 . 12/22/2020
Ahhhhhh it’s getting intense now!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 17 . 12/22/2020
LOL! When Lily told everyone her first kiss was Snape! James laughing a little “desperately,” hoping it isn’t true... taking it as a personal attack/insult. I’m dying I’m laughing so much!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 4 . 12/21/2020
This is really good!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2020
Wow that was really good
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2020
Really good, I am just confused on what happened at the ministry and with her parents
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2020
I love this fanfiction! I mean each moment in this fic is priceless. I have never even read a jily fan fiction so amazing. Plus the other characters are also really well developed. I love all the references you make and the ending is also sooo perfect. I'm gushing so pathetically right now
THeartsQT chapter 7 . 10/21/2020
Great chapter! The dialogue is realistic, and thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2020
OH MY GOD
and to say that to severus' FACE... HAHAHAHAHHA
staggerdoe chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
I don't understand... I thought that they were supposed to be TOGETHER!
staggerdoe chapter 18 . 10/14/2020
i love it... lily and james forever
mqharper chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I have no idea if you're still active or check your reviews, but I just want to let you know that this is one of my favourite Jily fics of all time. And more than that, this first chapter has 2 moments that have stayed with me over the years (I've literally read this fic probably over 20 times in full)...

1) when James dashes in front of Lily, and she suddenly feels safe. I resonated with that scene so deeply

2) the last few lines, where she is thankful that James, impossibly arrogant, always seemed to have a way of knowing where she was

I swear, this is a staple for me in the Jily dynamic, and basically something I've committed to my own headcanon. That Lily could recognize that even if James was an arrogant bully, and could make her feel a lot of things, fear would never be one of them. It's such a strong opening chapter, and it only gets better, but I will never forget those 2 moments. I can't even really explain why, but I just think you really nailed it and they affected me.

Thank-you again for this fic. It's really amazing.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »