Reviews for A Month of Sundays
Just10aDreamer chapter 24 . 9/20
Omg! This whole story had me falling in love alongside lily. I loved this story so much
Oh my, I feel close to tears at the end of this - both happy and otherwise. There’s so much I appreciate in your story, so I’ll do my best to summarize. Your characterization - James and Lily both so very on point (as well as the other Marauders), your incorporation if the first wizarding war (done so well), the disillusionment between Snape and Lily, the progression of time (with regards to both plot and the development of James and Lily’s relationship), your slight nods to Peter’s eventual betrayal. I probably should have reviewed as I was going, I just know there are aspects I wish to point out that are not coming to me. This was so well done, and it struck the perfect chord between a story about love as well as the entirely believable prologue to another story we all love.

Thank you, thank you.
Kit chapter 24 . 8/21
Stunning. Absolutely stunning
Now that was truly amazing!
Well-thought-out, well-written and very funny - altogether a genuinely great fic (and being the grammar perfectionist I am, I'm delighted to tell you that I spotted almost no errors. That's a record, I'm sure.)
Thanks so much for this!
Can we get a sequel?
Booklover101 chapter 24 . 7/18
This was absolutely phenomenal. I’m truly amazed. Please never stop writing. This could be turned into a book, and I just know that people will buy it. Fabulous m, heart-rendering, simply beautiful. A mighty fine cheers to you, mate.
NiGhTqUeEn chapter 24 . 7/2
"and three more after that, Lily and James wished one another a very happy St. Glinglin's Day"...T.T T.T 3 more only... It's so sad...1981 Halloween T.T
DAMN U VOLDIE!
EmeraldFlower24 chapter 24 . 6/18
Brilliant! Just finished the story and I can't control my smile. Just a sweet and lovely story. Every character portrayal was amazing. And James asking out Lily for one last time was so endearing. Couldn't help myself until I finished the story even though I have an exam tomorrow.
Keep writing such brilliant stuff once in a while. Cheers!
EmeraldFlower24 chapter 3 . 6/18
I've just finished the 3rd chapter and I'm already in love with the way the story is going. I've read quite a few of James and Lily stories but by far this one looks really amazing so far. I hope it stays the same and I also hope the story is complete because I would die waiting for it to be completed.
Cria Crysalis chapter 24 . 5/22
Marziipan, I loved your story! It had me rooting for James and Lily, both of whom were written in a way that was unlike I've see in fanfics before. I like that you kept the focus for the most part on how the war was affecting Hogwarts, and had a great mix of upsetting and uplifting moments. You had me laughing so many times, and this definitely one of my favorite lines: Needless to say, it wasn't Father Christmas," said James Potter, who claims that his first words to You-Know-Who were, "Ever hear of a doorbell, mate?" Lily's deteriorating, and then non-existent relationship with Severus was well-written, and considering how he was in the books, I thought it made sense that he would go to such extremes in his hatred of James to attempt to murder him because of his jealousy. I would have loved to see how the Defense Curse played out on Professor Adder. I would have loved to see his comeuppance.
AMProngs chapter 24 . 5/19
What a journey! This is such a lovely story! Such a fun read. Great writing! Great characterization. Just fun and amazing. I loved it so much and I can’t thank you enough. The way you kneaded this story was captivating!
And yes to a sequel. One shot so it’s not a bother. If it ever crosses your mind. Thank you!
natalieeannee chapter 24 . 5/2
wowowowowo :D :D

I LOVE how James asks Lily one final time!

Can't smile any bigger!

Thank you for this! This fic is such a sweet sweet treat!

brilliant writing

cheers!
bomachco chapter 10 . 2/15
just wanted to say that in the newspaper bit, you first called James's mother Dorothy but then after called her euphemia, her proper name, I figured you actually did some research and forgot to change calling her dorothy
andersaj chapter 24 . 2/11
this story was so endearing. I am so happy right now
Bungaroon chapter 24 . 1/31
I loved this! The world needs more canon jily and this is just a prime example of why. Never stop writing! Please!
This is a really incredible story! Seriously, the best Jily fic I’ve ever read. It fits so much with how I imagine their build up to have been. Really brilliant work!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »