Reviews for A Month of Sundays
Myke Marauder chapter 1 . 10/8
You are awesome, i love you and your fic. thank you for write!
BupDoheny chapter 24 . 9/28
Beautifully written! Brilliant!
YAYYAYAYAYAYAY LOVELY AS EVER after 100000 years still my favorite fanfiction! please write another one it would mean teh world to all of us readers
LOVE THISSSSSS YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEAAAAAAAAA
Bubble Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/30
amazing !
camipanda13 chapter 24 . 8/26
Also, (sorry, I was the most recent guest reviewer here and on Snape's perspective and didn't realize I wasn't logged in), even though some things weren't completely canonical what you did with Voldemort, I really liked how you portrayed what was going on with the war and the feelings in Hogwarts, and the tragedy of Lily's parents (which would explain more of Petunia's seeming hatred towards her).
I know that this was written a while ago, but I just got into fanfiction this year, and one of my favorite OTPs is James/Lily. This is one of the best stories about them I've seen. Your characterization is beautiful, I feel like you really understand them as people, and better yet, know how to convey them through writing. I loved the humor. I was legitimately smiling and laughing along with this as I read it, to the point that my brother wanted to know what was so funny. The little Easter eggs from the books were also fun to see and find. I truly enjoyed this, so thank you for writing it and putting it out to be read.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 8/20
That was interesting. Awful about James' father, but the conversation between Lily & Remus and Lily's slow realization were wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 8/20
A downer at the end of the chapter, but I'm glad that you showed that they are all human, even if Lily won't agree to go out with James.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 8/20
I started reading fanfic to read a good explanation of how James and Lily got together. This one is a very promising start. Lily isn't a pushover, but she isn't a creep either (I've read both) and James seemed both arrogant and brave. Was he stalking her?
poor libbs...james would probably reject her and she'd be crushed. but if he doesn't, then she'd be stuck in a completely one-sided relationship.
SZ chapter 24 . 8/14
This started really well and is certainly very well-written but I didn't like the fact that Lily cowered out of telling James how she felt when he asked her - it seemed out of character to me and that backwards step in their relationship stopped me from enjoying the rest of the story as it felt awfully like drama for the sake of drama. I also did not like the fact that as underage wizards they were frequently getting drunk, as I felt like this was out of keeping with the original books and out of character, especially for Lily, who I always thought of as a good girl. Also butter beer is not alcoholic and therefore cannot alter people's behaviour or loosen their inhibitions. So, whilst I can see why a lot of people have enjoyed this story, I guess in the end I found it a bit disappointing:-(
x.emma.24.x chapter 24 . 8/6
Omgggggggg! I am OBSESSED with this fanfic! The megaphone bit is just amazing and James and Lily and all the other beloved characters are portrayed so well though out the story. Also adding Voldy bits in without letting it take over the story was a very good touch, I kind of just consider this cannon now haha! I know u have done a one shot from the POV of Snape but PLEASE do more Love this! p.s is it bad that I am literally in love with James!
This is such a wonderful fanfiction! From, the moment I started reading, J knew that it would turn out to be awesome. And it did.
I enjoyed every moment of reading this and am very glad I decided to read it.
Would definitely recommend to those who ship Jily
souptitle chapter 24 . 7/30
THE MEGAPHONE PART WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE PART!
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »