Reviews for Just Like Puppets
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
LMFAO!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I'm imagining while during the kiss, Stan is rendered speechless and shocked and the only thing he does is snap a pic for blackmail or to just see their reaction later
paracosmic-dreamer chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This is amazing.
K0nek0-Chn chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I think I enjoyed reading this a little toooooooo much. XD
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
God I could not stop laughing while I read this. I wish they could have both found out what they had done. Thanks for the great read, don't stop writing!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Holy hell that's funny. Haha that would be halirous to see live this show. Your such a great writer. Thanks I loved every part of it.
Adrienne Dark chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*rolls on floor laughing* Oh my god! I'm dying! *laughs harder* That was awesome! I loved how they don't even remember it! I would have recorded that sh*t and showed them after! And I love that part where Butters told Cartman and he asked if Butters was high! Way too funny! *thumbs up* Nice job!
symphknot chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Is amazing XD
I Will Rise From My Grave chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oooh, I love it! So funny!
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Another hilarious Kyman story? I'm very impressesd.

Anyways, I love, love, LOVED IT.

I almost pissed my pants whIle laughing at this.

Your an awesome Kyman writer, please continue.
Sozo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
If this was anywhere but South Park, I swear that hypnotist would get his ass sued so hard. But it isn't, so all is good.
SqueakGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was a really fun read. I loved when Kyle was like "my mouth taste like cheesy poofs."

Wonderful story.
BIG BOWSER chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
BLEEPing hilarious! :)
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was so friggin hilarious! I could actually see this as being some kind of South Park episode. Real cool story plot!
Hea chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This fic is really cool, I think it was written well. Plus it was hilarious throughout and I could actually see it. You are amazing!