Reviews for Just Like Puppets
I'm imagining while during the kiss, Stan is rendered speechless and shocked and the only thing he does is snap a pic for blackmail or to just see their reaction later
nico420 chapter 1 . 5/19
This is amazing.
K0nek0-Chn chapter 1 . 3/15
I think I enjoyed reading this a little toooooooo much. XD
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 2/2
God I could not stop laughing while I read this. I wish they could have both found out what they had done. Thanks for the great read, don't stop writing!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Holy hell that's funny. Haha that would be halirous to see live this show. Your such a great writer. Thanks I loved every part of it.
Adrienne Dark chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
*rolls on floor laughing* Oh my god! I'm dying! *laughs harder* That was awesome! I loved how they don't even remember it! I would have recorded that sh*t and showed them after! And I love that part where Butters told Cartman and he asked if Butters was high! Way too funny! *thumbs up* Nice job!
symphknot chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Is amazing XD
I Will Rise From My Grave chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oooh, I love it! So funny!
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Another hilarious Kyman story? I'm very impressesd.

Anyways, I love, love, LOVED IT.

I almost pissed my pants whIle laughing at this.

Your an awesome Kyman writer, please continue.
Sozo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
If this was anywhere but South Park, I swear that hypnotist would get his ass sued so hard. But it isn't, so all is good.
SqueakGirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was a really fun read. I loved when Kyle was like "my mouth taste like cheesy poofs."

Wonderful story.
BIG BOWSER chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
BLEEPing hilarious! :)
ActionGal07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was so friggin hilarious! I could actually see this as being some kind of South Park episode. Real cool story plot!
Hea chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This fic is really cool, I think it was written well. Plus it was hilarious throughout and I could actually see it. You are amazing!
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh my God. I've been searching for this story for AGES, and I've finally found it! I remember reading this like before I joined this site, and I was like "holy crap! this is great!" And yeah, this story is positively hilarious to no end and completely in character too.

"Look, I'm the one who did it, okay?" "YOU SICK BASTARD!" - I was laughing at that for like five minutes straight! XD

So yeah, you did a great job at entertaining my puny mind. Keep up the funniness and epic-win Kyman fics.