Reviews for As Beautifully Imperfect As He Is To Me
Peaches318 chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
I really really enjoyed your story. I assume that this is the end since it has been updated but at least we know what is going to happen due to Nessie seeing that her and Jacob will be married with a son.
guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
write please soon ... soon
AndersonCha chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ohhhhhh the resume look awesome. Please please please there are a french translation of this story ?
Ruhnezmay chapter 27 . 5/23/2011
I hope you have plans of finishing this story... it's very good! I had it in my alert for almost 2 years now!
Angel4057 chapter 27 . 10/26/2010
I'm sorry it took me so long to read this chapter but I've had alot of things going on and I'm just getting back to normal. I loved this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more. This story has always been one of my favorites. Keep up the good work and update soon its been too long...
rita chapter 27 . 10/19/2010
hey! this story is amazing! please update soon, it's been months since you last updated it and i'm dying to know what's

gonna happen in the next chapter! xx
Laziesttiger chapter 27 . 9/11/2010
Nice story, I look forward to your next chapter.
Isabelle19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
love it, completely hooked!
M-Bianca94 chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
post the next chapters! please! i'm going insane for waiting! please!:*:*:*:*:
denica carroll chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
awww this chapter was really gd, im really glad that they worked things out but i really wanted to know what was in the letter from holly :( cant wait for the next chapter im so excited for them to get married :D x
Queen Apo chapter 27 . 8/4/2010
looove it, as lemon is well started, you can't stop now ! (well you can but it will be frustrating) but i know that writing lemon is not an easy thing.

can't wait for liz, i want some Seth lol

xoxo
Xthereal-meX chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
damn! nessie and jake get HOT AND HEAVY! ahahah! keep going with the story! its great so far! :)
cheeseball chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
Love it!

you took soo long but it's here anyway

u have to end the lemon pleaaase

WOW

update soon!
Angel4057 chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
I loved it but was disappointed that you didnt go in to detail about the Holly break up. Keep up the good work cant wait to read more.
denica carroll chapter 26 . 6/25/2010
OMG i really luv this story please continue this story ur an amazing writer and i have loved reading this story and hope there will be many chapters to come :D dc