Reviews for What If
Yira chapter 1 . 1/19
I don't think kaho will name her daughter after bean('azuki' beans used to make anko dumplings) or son named demon ('akuma' meaning demon or devil after aku meaning evil)
Kotoko though is an average Japanese name.
Good story with miyabi's overactive imagination
Kirida chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
LOL...Loved it!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ahahahaha *snort with laughter* Azuma as a pirate! Rofl! By the way, you know that Akuma means devil right? LOL
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha. That was amusing. (: Cute one-shot x3
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
love the fic,

hope you'll write more like this one
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story. I love how you right. I truly adore the kahoko/azuma pairing.
Rhien Meoita chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Lol~ you should write an epilogue or sequel to this~ I love this plot~ lol~ I love how Kazuki had to almost suffer Azuma's wrath~ I also love how Kazuki said the part how he discovered Len is a playboy, Azuma has a dark side, Miyabi is a tiger in bed (XD), Shimizu is a closet pervert and I forgot what Ryou wad... But anyways that part was so lovable. XD hehe~

I had such a fun time reading Hinoki stories! I can't wait until you write more! :) thank you so much for your awesome stories~~ :3 you have done an ultra mega amazing and wonderful job! :)
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Drinking tea on a pirate ship? I seriously almost laughed my ass off over this! Oh, and I LOVED how sly Shimizu was. It's adorable xD
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
"Azuma had a dark side, you're a gossip, Prince Len's a playboy, Shimizu's a closet pervert, and Miyabi is a tiger in bed." the most shocking thing is Ryotarou is a gossip. hum, but wat about Hihara ? Just normal Hihara ? ( by normal I mean loud, cheerful and a bit shameless , haha. Oh, I mean "shameless" in a lovely way)
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Azu would be a hot pirate though! :D
Miyu29 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Haha; don't apologize this was hilarious!
ayame and crossmix chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
you're genious in shorts! hilarious and naughty! *wink*
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hahaha loved this :D

did you know 'akuma' means 'devil'? ya...kinda...ironic. XD

great job! love the pirates and pairings!
HakuRiu chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol, love the OOCness of those guys! XDD

Pervy Shimizu. Haha, getting intimate guys, aren't we? -got shot by Yunoki-

Ryou as a gossiper, Kei as a closet pervert, Tsuki as a playboy and Miyabi as a "tiger" in "bed". Oh God... This is really something. Haha.

Very cute and hilarious at the same time!

I like the Hinoki and Miyuki pairing very much!

Hinoki and Miyuki forever! XD

Nice fic. :) You just made my day.
Silvereyes12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hahahahah

Oh my goodness

*falls out of chair cracking up*

LOL!