Reviews for What If
Kirida chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
LOL...Loved it!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ahahahaha *snort with laughter* Azuma as a pirate! Rofl! By the way, you know that Akuma means devil right? LOL
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha. That was amusing. (: Cute one-shot x3
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
love the fic,

hope you'll write more like this one
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great story. I love how you right. I truly adore the kahoko/azuma pairing.
zenophobiaz chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Lol you should write an epilogue or sequel to this I love this plot lol I love how Kazuki had to almost suffer Azuma's wrath I also love how Kazuki said the part how he discovered Len is a playboy, Azuma has a dark side, Miyabi is a tiger in bed (XD), Shimizu is a closet pervert and I forgot what Ryou wad... But anyways that part was so lovable. XD hehe

I had such a fun time reading Hinoki stories! I can't wait until you write more! :) thank you so much for your awesome stories :3 you have done an ultra mega amazing and wonderful job! :)
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Drinking tea on a pirate ship? I seriously almost laughed my ass off over this! Oh, and I LOVED how sly Shimizu was. It's adorable xD
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
"Azuma had a dark side, you're a gossip, Prince Len's a playboy, Shimizu's a closet pervert, and Miyabi is a tiger in bed." the most shocking thing is Ryotarou is a gossip. hum, but wat about Hihara ? Just normal Hihara ? ( by normal I mean loud, cheerful and a bit shameless , haha. Oh, I mean "shameless" in a lovely way)
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Azu would be a hot pirate though! :D
Miyu29 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Haha; don't apologize this was hilarious!
ayame and crossmix chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
you're genious in shorts! hilarious and naughty! *wink*
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hahaha loved this :D

did you know 'akuma' means 'devil'? ya...kinda...ironic. XD

great job! love the pirates and pairings!
HakuRiu chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Lol, love the OOCness of those guys! XDD

Pervy Shimizu. Haha, getting intimate guys, aren't we? -got shot by Yunoki-

Ryou as a gossiper, Kei as a closet pervert, Tsuki as a playboy and Miyabi as a "tiger" in "bed". Oh God... This is really something. Haha.

Very cute and hilarious at the same time!

I like the Hinoki and Miyuki pairing very much!

Hinoki and Miyuki forever! XD

Nice fic. :) You just made my day.
Silvereyes12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hahahahah

Oh my goodness

*falls out of chair cracking up*

LOL!
Riuson chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
real L-O-Lz xD im in my own world of fantasies too

i agree that the characters are OOC especially Shimizu...*cough*...getting closer to a pervy mind xDD

anyways nice fic, funny and imagineable :D