Reviews for Bedtime Stories
nellieromain chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
aww that was too cute! loved it :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You very much DID NOT suck! I just loved this! I am always looking for stories about Edward's childhood including his Dad. And fail. SO happy I ran across this! It deserves a LOT more reviews! I simply couldn't NOT review! If you know of any fics about his childhood or one-shots similar to this PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Thanks! Lots of Love , Sarah.
Amanda-Lives-At-Night chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i loved this story nd ur completely right there are barely any mentions of edward sr. nd i love how u made edward jr. a little kid it was soooo sweet plz add more but only if u like
ann c chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i like this story! i try finding stories about edward and his father but i get a ton of bella's fathers! yours is one of the best!
Skylar87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That is so cute! i loved it :)

Sky
weranwithwolves chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
awh i thought this was so sweet.

and little Edward is well cute

good job ;)
Two thumbs up chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It was very sweet, and nice to give Edward's dad some credit. Realistic.
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really like this fic, I love how you portrayed all the characters and, as you put it, actually gave Edward Senior some attention.

shasta53 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hopie, that was far from boring and ... so amazing. It is not often that we see Edward's interactions with his father and, as a parent myself, that was touching. My only question here is that I would expect Edward to be able to read by the age of 7. Regardless, I really loved it and felt that this was really sweet.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw i really like this cant wait 4 more
alexcantype chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL! wat a coincidence that he piks a buk about vampires. mayb it was fate...
FanGirL93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It so does not suk! I luv it very cute nd original!o
write321forever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved how you had Dracula by Bram Stroker make and appearance. Great job!
JodyG chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
What a clever idea writing a story from Edward sr. pov. I never read one before. It was sweet.