Reviews for Bedtime Stories
SodiumLamp0nAHill chapter 1 . 9/7
There are not NEARLY enough Edward Sr. fics out there. In fact, he isn't even listed in the character search engine (I should know; I looked)! So you get a BIG kudos for even writing about him. You did a good job of painting the feel of turn of the century Chicago, as well as the love between the two Edwards. The book that little Edward picked (which was just too cute of a process, btw!): foreshadowing much? Although I REALLY question the wisdom of giving/reading that book to a little kid (aside from plot purposes). Well done, and thank you for sharing your God-given talent for writing!
nellieromain chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
aww that was too cute! loved it :)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You very much DID NOT suck! I just loved this! I am always looking for stories about Edward's childhood including his Dad. And fail. SO happy I ran across this! It deserves a LOT more reviews! I simply couldn't NOT review! If you know of any fics about his childhood or one-shots similar to this PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Thanks! Lots of Love , ~ Sarah.
Amanda-Lives-At-Night chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i loved this story nd ur completely right there are barely any mentions of edward sr. nd i love how u made edward jr. a little kid it was soooo sweet plz add more but only if u like
ann c chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i like this story! i try finding stories about edward and his father but i get a ton of bella's fathers! yours is one of the best!
Skylar87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That is so cute! i loved it :)

weranwithwolves chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
awh i thought this was so sweet.

and little Edward is well cute

good job ;)
Two thumbs up chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It was very sweet, and nice to give Edward's dad some credit. Realistic.
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really like this fic, I love how you portrayed all the characters and, as you put it, actually gave Edward Senior some attention.

shasta53 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Hopie, that was far from boring and ... so amazing. It is not often that we see Edward's interactions with his father and, as a parent myself, that was touching. My only question here is that I would expect Edward to be able to read by the age of 7. Regardless, I really loved it and felt that this was really sweet.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
aw i really like this cant wait 4 more
alexcantype chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
LOL! wat a coincidence that he piks a buk about vampires. mayb it was fate...
FanGirL93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
It so does not suk! I luv it very cute nd original!o
write321forever chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved how you had Dracula by Bram Stroker make and appearance. Great job!