Reviews for Red Tulips
fzntzstic chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Wow...Im speechless...and crying. This was such an amazing story tht i basically did nothing else the entire day.
Getsuga TENSHOU 15 chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
I've not read all of the chapters just yet, but I'm really enjoying what I've read so far
xXPhoenixFlameXx chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
TTTT WHY DID NAMINE HAVE TO DIE... TTTT I am sad... I did really like the ending though...
xXphoenixflameXx chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Arigatou! I've been waiting for months v I really love this fanfiction. :)
Ulitma13 chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I personally liked the ending, although I would have liked Namine and Roxas together, this is nice too. I can't wait to read the Epilogue.
zelinkfan123 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
When Roxas was in pain it made me sad but I like how you ended this chapter :D this story is still my favorite x3
Rosekun25 chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
WAIT SHE'S DEAD? *throws shoe and misses* Crap! MY AIM IS TERRIBLE!
Noooooooo...
Why does she always dieeee?
*Sob*
I hope Roxas gives her a nice funeral... :(/
THE EPOLIGUE BETTER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! :D
Until next time :)
MoonKissedDreamerEureka chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
SAAAAAAAADNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! No, Naming whyyyyyy?! TT_TT It was still a great story, though...( f**king autocorrect)
misora chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
So Namine really died ;_;
I noticed your favorites all have Namine dying in the end, so I was worried about Namine dying in this story too- and it actually happened ;_;
I still think this fanfiction is great, and it will remain as my favorite in my account.

I love how you connects everything in the end, even the word 'twilight' from Twilight town. I knew Tifa's words/stories is a major part in this story and it explains/hints on something, but I've always thought that it has to do with a past event, not the future.

I guess now I'll just wait for that epilogue (:
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
I love youuuuuuuu!
xXphoenixflameXx chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I really loved this chapter! Please don't let Namine die! Please update soon I really want to know how it will end.
zelinkfan123 chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Love the story :) amazing job
TheWitchNamine chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Gahhhh -flips table-
Omgomgomg -crying-

I loved/hated this chapter, I want to kill Xaldin now and omfg
You wrote it down amazing
Worth the wait 3
Sad is ending soon :'(
Rosekun25 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
NOEZ IT CANT END IT''S TOO AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ultima13 chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad to see that you haven't forgotten about this story. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you don't take more than a year to upload. (jk, jk) Keep up the good work, hope you update soon.