Reviews for No Words
black-lotusblossom chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I extremely enjoyed the perspective you provided on Megumi and Karou's relationship. It was refreshing. To me, it's like how you add salt to sweet things- to bring out the flavor. Megumi was described perfectly, and I truly enjoyed this one. I feel that you captured the essence of all the characters.
"And that's why sometimes, when she shoots down all the traditional standards of society by stripping it away from me and showing how I don't have any of them, I wonder if it's actually her way of protecting me."
That was beautifully written. I love the contrast.
L chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That, for some strange reason was just the kind of lecture I needed, it was wanderfull, really thank you for sharing it! perfect kenshingumi description n.n
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Looks like I lingered around in your profile a little longer eh? And found this little one-shot. I loved this, as much as I loved One Last Opponent. You see through the characters' connections really well, and I know I have to say this again, I absolutely loved the siblingship between Sano and Kaoru you portray in these two fics. I've been looking for fics playing on Sano's brotherly figure towards Kaoru since forever. Good job, and I really, really loved this.
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
...I feel so nostalgic after reading this. I mean, I was already so nostalgic of Rurouni Kenshin especially since the remake and movie are coming out.

Just like the title of this story, I have no words for this.

I'm teary-eyed.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was a nice little oneshot. I enjoyed the illumination you brought to each character in how you revealed what they did and did not do. I liked the idea of Sano keeping her from gambling or drinking too much too, and how they don't steal food off of her plate, only from each other. The part with Kenshin and the sweet at the end was also really nice. I like the idea of a self-sacrificing Kaoru who is appreciated for her efforts. Thanks!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was really adorable. It made me smile. :)
Kitty chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh my god, this story was so SWEET. Adorable. It was beautiful and amazingly done. I loved it.
Erroneously chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is gorgeous - I love the way Kaoru describes each of them and the care they all take of each other and especially her.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
D'aw! That is just too sweet for words! Omg.. I love it. Wonderful one shot! TT You can do it! D *hugs*

Ari chan
KaoKao chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
T_T Aw… Tanuki-chan you’re soo sweet! I would like you to write reincarnation fic of KK sometime lol! Seriously dude…you got madd talent!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aww... what a sweet story! You did a wonderful job with Kaoru's characterization here and her observations of the other characters.

Note: I actually buy the sweet you mention at the end quite often, but the store calls it "daifuku." They are often colored pink. _
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
There are literally no words to describe how wonderful this is...Really. You did an amazing job going into Kaoru's mind and displaying all her thoughts about everyone into the open. You made every sentence, each carefully thought-out, I may add, flow smoothly and effortlessly into each other. Each thought was unique, as is each character in the Rurouni Kenshin series, yet perfectly portrays the person as they are: Sanosuke IS a lazy, goofy gambler, Yahiko IS an annoying brat, Megumi IS an cunning fox lady and Kenshin IS a wanderer. To add to that, somewhere, deep inside Kaoru's heart, she manages to look past everyone's flaws and mistakes, and see who each and every one of them really are as a brother, a sister or relative, not just as an ordinary person. You did an absolute brilliant job displaying that quality of hers (which is CLEARLY present in almost every RK episode aired, and in, of course, the manga). Overall, this a magnificent oneshot, beautifully written. I hope to see more work like this from you in the future.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
very perceptive interpersonal relationships.

i loved the little bit at the end about kenshin and his almost childlike wonder at small kindnesses. i was always fascinated by his personality and the factors that make him him.

wonderful perspective!

ginny
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I like how Kaoru makes it clear that she recognizes a lot more than she might seem to of the way her family protects her. Besides the obvious protection of Kenshin, the nods to Sano as his trusted second, and the barbs of Megumi which are just pointed enough to set her straight but not destroy were good observations. Personally, I do have my doubts that Yahiko "lets" her hit him. He may be good but she is his sensei after all. You imagined quite a nice moment for Kenshin and Kaoru for your ending, full of unstated but heartfelt tenderness, certainly appropriate at this point in dojo life. Very nice.