Reviews for Legends, Part 5: City of the Dead
mac chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
good story. the two shot pistols you wrote about are called derringers. just thought you'd like to know.
Anonymus chapter 40 . 10/15/2011
Hey, cool story, but there's thing that is uncorrect

the virus only multiply in a living host and not exactly a living creature (no metabolism, just clone themself in a living host) unlike the bacteria

btw, sorry to sound geeky :P
2ndsly chapter 40 . 3/8/2011
This is horribly cheesy, but I just have to say it.

Umbrella Soldiers, you S is about to be Rd.

Still eagerly awaiting Lisa.

Great opening for this phase. I'm going strait on to the next.
2ndsly chapter 35 . 3/8/2011
Why is Jill blond? Did I miss something?
2ndsly chapter 33 . 3/8/2011
That was a good end for Irons, it suits the character you built him into.
2ndsly chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
In this chapter you kept saying three, when there where four squad members left.
2ndsly chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
The speed that the infection hit the city is a nice touch, explains how everything fell

apart so quickly and totally. I like the fact that Ada is not in her signature red dress.
2ndsly chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Hey again.

My last review was a little 'out-there' because I waited until the end to review,

so now I'm gonna review anytime I have something to say about an event.

My introduction to RE was sometime between the ages 8 an 11, to my brother

playing RE2. At that age I couldn't spot the plot holes that seem so obvious now. So I'm

finding your changes to be fascinating as well as logical.
cjjs chapter 40 . 6/9/2010
Well, it was one heck of a last chapter. I really liked the fight in the streetcar and Michail's last words. (I'm off to babelfish to translate them right now, lol)

Also I like how much jill has strengthened in the series, good so see her resilient side.

Anyway, take time, relax, drink a few pina coladas if you want. Whatever it takes for you to keep on writing such an impressive (and comprehensive) story.
cjjs chapter 39 . 6/9/2010
Great chapter. You really managed to convey the "swarm" technique that the zombies use. And the decent into the tunnels and terse dialogue was very well done too.
Sethlon chapter 40 . 6/3/2010
In a word; Awesome.

I like how you've molded Ada to fit in with your way the story is told; it really doesn't make sense that she's running around in a red dress during a zombie apocalypse, hehe. All of her chapters were very interesting.

Its also nice how Nemesis is much more of a destructive force...in the games hes described as being able to break a grown man in half without exerting half his energy, and its cool to see him actually doing so instead of throwing around weak punches.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 40 . 6/2/2010
Sorry I didn't review the other chapters; I got caught up in something else. I like how you're starting to break from the games. It feels more original that way.

Have a fun summer.
Leonid Ivanov chapter 40 . 6/1/2010
Whew... What an intense chapter! Amazing job you made there. Yet I kinda feel that the ending of this part a bit hasty. You stopped it right in the part where things are about to get even wilder. I thought you're about to end it when Jill's been infected by Nemesis (if you're planning to take this part into your story, since you've made quite enough changes here and there). Yet, still, this is without a doubt the best RE fanfic I've read so far. Can hardly wait for the next part. Again, great job!
cjjs chapter 37 . 5/28/2010
Whoah, heavy chapter! I loved it. The pacing was awesome, starting with a frantic chase, a frenzied fight scene, and then a really gut-wrenching, final bit. Great work.
cjjs chapter 36 . 5/28/2010
Actually, my favorite part of this chapter wasn't the fight wth MR X, but leon making his way though the hallways, and finding nothing but more infected.

I guess it's a matter of who finds what scary, but the ideo of being pursued though a maze-like building, by more and more slow, but determined enemies, knowing that options are running out (and enemy numbers are going up) really scares me

good work.