Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic Unleashed
TyanataDraven chapter 6 . 2/3
When Tippy conjured up the hammer to attack the werewolf who I immediately realized had to have been Remus with her big hammer picture of Amy from Sonic the Hedgehog with her big hammer it just made me laugh
InsanityPie chapter 15 . 1/22
Story is pretty good in my opinion, only problem being its dead and all that..
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
-ABANDONED-
Pity that, it was going pretty well too.
Tiffany chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
Hilarious wish this story would be picked up again
Fives32 chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Can't wait for more.
cagats chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
Good story when r u continuing
misherukuro chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Very entertaining thanks for the read. ,
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
A very interesting story and would love for you too continue it
Foreman88 chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I feel that most people would be a good bit more worried about Harry's inability to use magic. At the very least they would have used the spell Harry originaly used to view his core again to see what changed. Remus could have used it on Harry.
HamsterJuggler chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Aww, I was really enjoying this up to chapter 6 when you killed off the fun and adorable house elf & traded it for Remus 'piece of shit' Lupin. Lupin is quite possibly the most contemptible cannon character and you introduce him in a way that the cannon character would whine and angst over before abandoning Harry because he's a werewolf and so is incapable of anything but self pity.
Such a shame, I'm sure that the rest of the story is good but personal taste prevents me from reading any further as I doubt you'll kill him off no matter how much I might hope otherwise.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Wait a minute, the painting had the last heir of the Potter house, at age four, experiment with potions?
azulkan2 chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
I suppose it is to much to hope that one day you will finish this cause it's really a great story. Going to put it on alert just in case.
fofofofo chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
If you were truly a rabid fan/author, you would update, you rotten scoundrel! Avast, I say! Avast!
Finwitch1 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
All that he is? I wonder... does Bella know something?
Anyway, lovely story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
This chapter made this story the worst story ever. Your need for endless angst qualifies you to be a disciple of Blaugrana-al-vent.