Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic Unleashed
cagats chapter 15 . 4/1
Good story when r u continuing
misherukuro chapter 15 . 2/27
Very entertaining thanks for the read. ,
A very interesting story and would love for you too continue it
Foreman88 chapter 9 . 2/11
I feel that most people would be a good bit more worried about Harry's inability to use magic. At the very least they would have used the spell Harry originaly used to view his core again to see what changed. Remus could have used it on Harry.
HamsterJuggler chapter 7 . 2/1
Aww, I was really enjoying this up to chapter 6 when you killed off the fun and adorable house elf & traded it for Remus 'piece of shit' Lupin. Lupin is quite possibly the most contemptible cannon character and you introduce him in a way that the cannon character would whine and angst over before abandoning Harry because he's a werewolf and so is incapable of anything but self pity.
Such a shame, I'm sure that the rest of the story is good but personal taste prevents me from reading any further as I doubt you'll kill him off no matter how much I might hope otherwise.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Wait a minute, the painting had the last heir of the Potter house, at age four, experiment with potions?
azulkan2 chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
I suppose it is to much to hope that one day you will finish this cause it's really a great story. Going to put it on alert just in case.
fofofofo chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
If you were truly a rabid fan/author, you would update, you rotten scoundrel! Avast, I say! Avast!
Finwitch1 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
All that he is? I wonder... does Bella know something?
Anyway, lovely story.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
This chapter made this story the worst story ever. Your need for endless angst qualifies you to be a disciple of Blaugrana-al-vent.
Arafell chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Interesting. My idea was just to shove her into Malfoy Manor just before the aurors got there. You know, sort of complete the masquerade. Maybe obliviate Narcissa beforehand of where she was the other day so she could 'pass' veritaserum very suspiciously.

I suppose your way's cooler though. Be interesting to see where you take the story, and how Bella wiggles around her vows.
LuxEterna1 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
great story im sad too see that you more or less given up on it and hope that you might take it up sometimes again
cause it really well done and i like what you have done with the premise (and the jauilbreak was one of the best things ive read)
Czech Mate chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
The worst story I ever read.
GinaKim chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
You killed Tippy you freaking j-. I am glad this story is never going to be finished. You bloody b-.
GinaKim chapter 2 . 6/9/2013