Reviews for Healing
starfmalover chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so sad and so sweet I want to cry! One teensy thing though, in the second to last paragraph you said

"John however stayed awake, dark eyes watching the storm"

I am pretty sure that after he got injected with C-24 his eyes turned silver (or very pale grey). You can see it when he and Sam are going up the elevator at the end.
Joanie S chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was lovely. I've just re-watched the film and was looking for something exactly like this to complete the experience. Thank you.
Salistina chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very well done. A strong story and filled with nice details on he characters: makes you love the charaters. Keep writing!
hysjusle chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aww. This was good and sad and sweet, and it was nice to see him finding something good in everything. *sighs* Nice job!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww.. this was so adorable. I love Karl Urban, and I loved the sibling thing which was going on in the film. Last scene was brilliant.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ok this was incredibly sweet. I really liked how akward they were with each other at first, until little by little they ended up relaxing against each other here.

Also, the fact that John honestly shares both the good and the bad of each of his teammates really struck a chord with me.

Just very well written my dear!