Reviews for Verum Quod Eventus
lifelesslyndsey chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
my daughter (one year old) once called her grandma on accident while I was bitching at the dogs. It was very embarrassing. I love this story, hope you update soon.
Famingo chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Poor Jasper. He's so confused about what he wants and how he needs things to go in his life right now. He really wants Edward in his life, but still doesn't know what he wants and he's too nervous to call him, although that now seems like it's a moot point as he has the lovely tattooed god on the phone where you left us hanging. :-p I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Gods, I would love to see James get his ass kicked, even better if it was feisty, bitchy Rose?
mistyhaze420 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
This is great so far! Can't wait for more of E!
Rosmarina chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
So happy to see an update to this story. Things for Jasper & Edward are progressing almost tortuously slow (for me :) but I appreciate that you are taking your time to develop the story - this is no easy decision for Jasper to jump into rashly. Keep writing!

p.s. Will Bella be related to Edward or is it just a coincidence that her looks reminded Jasper of E?
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
LOL Oh I can't wait for that conversation! Im guessing he will end up going over there. Between Rose visiting and James being nosy Im thinking Jaspers going to get caught soon or at least come close to it. Thanks for another wonderful chapter. ;-)
mcsc2008 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Great chapter! Thanks for an interesting and wonderful story,
Taloolah P chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Another amazing chapter. You are too good to us. I can't wait for more, please give me more.

XX
naelany chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
*giggles* Oh, bb, no rotten fruit from me! That was just way too good! Nothing like fate stepping in and taking matters out of your hands _~.
noodle1978 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Thank you for continuing!
gypsysue chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
LOVED IT!

As usually it was fantastic, nice cliff hanger too there missy *chuckles*

Cant wait for more so I will be pushing your ass to get PoP done so we can get more VQE

3 ya bb
mytai chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
silly jasper. just phone already...hahah.

I really don't like James, thanks for the update and update again soon please.
Fernsfairie chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I love this story. Jasper is such a wonderful character to work with! I mean, he can do so MUCH! But I can't wait for Rose to visit and find out about Jasper. Muwhaha.
Domward's Mistress chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
As I mentioned before, its a great chapter bb D

I'm really looking forward to more. Especially with that evil cliffie ;)

3 ya bb,

Dannie7786
Famingo chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Damned cockblocking Alice! LOL. What a wonderful way to wake up, Edward half naked? I'd love to see the wings he has. They sound fantastic. I feel badly for Alice. She is helping Jasper make it through living his farce, but without realizing what he was doing, he ended up hurting her and making her look like an idiot. I know that she wants Jasper to be happy, but she's also got to occasionally think about herself as well. James is a total ass and I can totally understand why Alice would ignore him. I hope that Jazz is able to figure things out soon. He seems miserable with how things are now.
Famingo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Poor Jasper! There are too many people who have to hide themselves because of ridiculous bigotry and prejudices. Alice is a wonderful friend for Jasper to have. He's very lucky. I do feel badly for Alice because you can tell that she's still attracted to Jazz. Edward sounds amazing. He's talented, gorgeous and into Jazz apparently. :) I'm really glad that he's able to get Jasper to open himself up again and not hide who he is. He's been hiding himself for so long, I'm almost surprised that he even remembers who he is. What a way to find his real self! Spending a night with Edward would help anyone. The tat idea sounds gorgeous!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »