Reviews for Verum Quod Eventus
mytai chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
oh my goodness!.. I so love this Jasper.. what a hot FF, please do continue this, it's great. The intensity was/is amazing.

Loved the info in the authors note.
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ok, where the hell is the next chapter button? This is FUCKHOT and needs to be continued. Like YESTER-FUCKING-DAY!

So very very very very very very very very very very good.
WG's Peen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great story! I loved the plot and also that you included an explanation of the tattoo process. Your lemon was also very good. I would like to know if you have written more of this tale and where can I get it? Great job
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Holy hell. Give AHelm a big sloppy kiss for me. I'm so glad you listened to her, cause f*ck this is hot. I do hope you're planning to continue this after the contest is over. Please, please, please? This was brilliantly written. GAH. There's just not enough Jasper/Edward out there.
veddersgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great story. I would love to see you continue this after the contest. Great story line. HOT! Love me Edward and Jasper lovin.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was awesome. I really liked the storyline, the setting, Jasper's reason for getting his ink. Jasper's reaction to Edward - hot and visceral. Well described.

I like how you used Alice. Everyone needs an Alice - that truthful friend who sees more than you do.

This could easily be continued into a longer story; I'd certainly be on board with it.

Good luck in the contest!
naelany chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*clears throat and fans self*

So uhm... what happened the rest of that night? Because.. wow...
jphab chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved this story and would love it if you added chapters. You did a really good job. Good luck.

(I wondered why my daughter chose a nautical star on her back. Now I get it)

deb
ahizelm chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm going to keep this short:

You know that I love this story, and that Edward is FUCKHOT and makes me incoherent and ... yeah.

*chants*

chapter fic

chapter fic

chapter fic!

Loves you, bb. Excellent work here.

264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18