Reviews for Verum Quod Eventus

chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
loved it

x
metle chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Oh - I really enjoy this story, and I'm really hoping for an update soon... Wanna kill Alice a little though...
DarkOneBL chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Great story, hope you update soon. Would love to see what happens next with the guys and their families.
laverett chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
ooooh please! I need the rest of this story!
Nisa Cullen chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Its been a while and you've been churning out gold elsewhere but I am enjoying this story and i hope that you return to it at some point. I really hope its not abandoned cause i want to know whats up with Alice? What game is she playing? is she going to out Jasper? Will Rose like Edward? Will Rose push Tanya on Jasper and figure out his secret? How will it all end? And jeez will these two get to do the deed and if they do will Jasper Top or Bottom? Soo much story left i hope you return to tell it!

XOXO
Nisa Cullen chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
so sorry someone pm'd a flame. Being a fellow army "survivor" i find you quite accurate thus far and i am really enjoying the story. Especially Jasper's indecision!
Nisa Cullen chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
What a beautiful poem, beautiful chapter full of friendship and hope of truth
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
. this was hot awesome AND hot, wait did i say hot already? Oh well it was HOT!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 7/2/2010.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*iz ded*

Gahhhhh

There is just something in the way you've written Jasper - his attitude and demeanor. It's beyond the words here, and that's what makes it so wonderful. Then there is Edward, introduced quickly, but immediately a TAILTFSWTS (that's Tattoo Artist I'd Like To F*ck Six Ways To Sunday) )

Seriously, though, you communicate the attraction and reactions Jasper has to him in a static, tangible, exciting way. The instant connect and the hook up that follows...I die. I'm over here flailing. Yum. And Yum.

So absolutely amazing! Thank you for writing!
sessahhh chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I'm so glad this story was updated. Sorry RL seems to be kicking your fanny but you did a really good job with this chapter. You can really tell how pissed of Jasper is because of all the secrets and new-found lies and I'd imagine quite a bit of blue balls too. Alice deserved his anger based on the way she acted. He's gay for crying out loud. He's not going to suddenly fall in love with you little chickie. You are missing certain bits. It's got to be insanely difficult to deal with that type of crush but it still does not warrant that type of behavior.

Oh, and James - he deserves to be duct-taped. Why does he have to be so nosey! I guess we need an antagonizer or two in this fic and he sure fits the bill. Great job. I look forward to chapter 6.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Oh ALice, how could you. And Jasper, he needs to be more careful with his phone doesn't he.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
fab chapter, not sure when this was posted but hope things are better with you.

xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
oh no, James is bound to pick until he knows what's going on, this can only be baaaaad... love it.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »