Reviews for Verum Quod Eventus
Julestwentysix chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
For a gay man Jasper is certainly having a lot of woman trouble with Alice acting all jealous and possessive and then Rose arriving early. Thank goodness Edward seemed to handle Alice's taunting although I would love to know what he really thought.

So sorry RL has been treating you so badly and it has to come first before any of this. Hope things get better for you, loved the update. Jx
Katroosh chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I just started reading this story, and it's fantastic. You are an EXCELLENT writer - very thoughtful, insightful and articulate. I'll be checking out all your other stories. These boys are hot! :-) Thank you for continuing with this story, and I'm so sorry for your recent loss.
Rosmarina chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Poor Alice. She's got to be really hurting to put her best friend J through all that. It was nice to see him and Edward get some more time together. :)

Sending you some reader love that I hope translates into a little ease in your RL. xox
mrsyt31 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Glad to have you back! Great chapter...
Meikela chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Yay! I've been missing this story!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I think this story is amazing. The plot is strong and alluring and your character development has us all wanting more. I can't wait to see what will happen when Jasper's sister is added to the group and I was just wondering if she knows that Jasper is gay?
lovedwardalways chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Hun I am sorry to hear you lost someone that is so hard to deal with. *hugs* I love this story and you write it so well. Alice is so uber possesive of Jasper it is bordering on stalker level there. I love all the added memories of him time with Edward that was great. Feel better. I will be here when you update :)
PolkaDotMama chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Real life always comes first. You never need to apologize for that, bb. That being said, I was so glad to get this update email. I've missed your boys.

Holy crap Alice! Possessive much? I loved the image of Jasper dropping his fork and walking out of the restaurant. That was great. It showed how angry he was but how controlled we was at the same time.

Thanks for keeping on. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's hard to write when you are grieving or depressed, so I totally get that. Loved the chapter.
VAVikingGirl chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
All is forgiven. Sometimes RL bites you in the a** and you just have to roll with it.

I'm totally loving this story, and was so glad to see the update. I am wondering if you will address the possibility of congress getting rid of don't ask/don't tell in the story.
Heidi34 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
This story is new to me and I love it. I read all 5 chapters tonight it was so good. Adding it to faves right now.
naelany chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
*snuggles* you know I love you, and your boys (all of them ;-) )
bbbluez chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Not feeling good about Alice or James!
daffy410 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I feel for Alice. She's jealous of Edward and wishing that she could be him with Jasper. What's up with James? I wonder if he'll end up following Jasper since he's so curious as to where he's been lately.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Yay an update! I would be mad at AAlice but I can understand where she's coming from. Dangit you have the most sensual sex scenes I've ever read INCLUDING professional "romance" novels. I need a fan I swear.
kirifox chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
I have a bad feeling about Alice. Jasper better handle his relationship with her carefully or she, as the "woman scorned" is going to be the one that "outs" him. In fact, I can almost see her resorting to talking to James to get back at Jasper, bacause she is feeling left behind with Edward in the picture.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »