Reviews for No Regrets
Anusha Mandal chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
This is really nice... I want to read more... Please write what happened after that...
KahoKazuRyoKajiAzuma chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
SEQUEL!
Kasumisou chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
*_* Great story! ! ! Really! Thank you for writing such a beautiful fanfic!:) I wished you write more stories about KazuxKaho! I like your writing style and how your portray charas!:)
kazuki-senpai chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
it was such a great story and I would like to read part"2"
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awww! I'm glad that everything worked out! Some of the things they said were a little weird to me: like when Kazuki called Kahoko his "sugar baby." But all in all, I liked it.
kazuki chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Please WRITE PART 2 OF THIS STORY pllllllllllleas and if you are going to write par 22 2 i hope so don't write anything about sex you should write a book about those 2 you are a excellent writer gooooooooooooooooood luck love you #-#
Yukari Blaze chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Totally awesum... luved it... plz keep up the good work...! _

~Yukari~
cuteanimeXD14378 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
this is a really cute pairing. i really luv this story. it's so... so... refreshing and intoxicating to me. i just love this one shot that i couldn't stop reading until the end. keep up the good work. XD ;D
innocent hunter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
you should definetly writte part 2 this chapter is awesome
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
very fluffy... please write a lenXhino pairing... arigatou! :D
crystalhikari chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
it was really sweet and adorable. a really good fic. and i really mean good. (-)
Green Monkey chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hey, it's AJ. Sorry took so long for me to read. You do know how busy we both are. So here's the review:

In the course of the story you kept changing tenses. From past to present and vice versa. remember, you're telling the story, it can either just be from the past, the present, or the future. But not everything at the same time. It confused me when you kept changing tenses. Keep it consistent.

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes that can be easily taken care of when you use Spellcheck.

I like the story. It was simple and straight to the point. I liked how Hihara kept having mixed feelings and how nervous he was around Kahoko. The end was sweet but not that satisfying because you can work more on this and make it longer. All in all. a good job. Peace. Let me know if you have new stories.
Nerizu chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw~! Very romantic, how sweet of kazuki XD

Great, great, great! XD
Kaary-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well, well as you asked i'm here giving you a comment... ;)

What can i say? Agh i want a second part!

W-what are you saying? Do you erase some parts? Why? You know, it's never enough for a KazuKaho fangirl! Ahaha xD But i understand, it's only their first kiss, so they're still innocent (?) xD I know but the fic is rated M! M of Moar(?)! I want moar ''M'' KazuKahoo! xD

Ok, ok, i'm still a bit crazy. Seriously, it was so good, i love Kazuki and you made him act so ''in character'' Aw he's cute.

I'm so thanfull because you wrote a Kazuki x Kahoko story!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Then, YES, I want you to write part 2 of this story! And do you know what? I want you LET them do IT! xD

Here you are! i've wrote all the things in my mind just after reading your fic! i'm a good girl! xD

Hugs and Kisses! See you!

P.S: I'm waiting your reply! I hope you can!
darkweb47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Really should write the post banned angel soon