Reviews for The Insurance Policy
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
but silver bullets wouldn't kill Blade...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this is really good!
KGinNorthman chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
nice. and i think she made right choice
passion chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
i loved it plz write more great storie it had me sitting on my edge of my seat
Daviafan62 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I just found this story, IT IS AWESOME! Why did you stop writing it? I would have loved to see what happened next or even a lemon...or two... I know it is wishful thinking, but I really hope you decide to continue it... :)
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Yes! I can't help but love Krista with Marcus. Please, please keep going! Don't leave us waiting too long!
carolannw5 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Excellent! Can't wait for the choice! Thank you so much for continuing the story!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
loved it was so cool like there at the end where she had to make a choice hard but great choice

maria
anon chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
YAY You updated
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love the story, I wish you would have continued it!
Jan1984 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love it! Please continue
Texknight1234567 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Glad to see another Krista/Marcus story. Can't wait to see where this goes, so far so good. Though the spelling is a little off, especially Chthon (or at least thats how I think it's spelled, who knows anymore).
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
well whoa would have review earlier but the thing was giving me trouble loved it these two always were my fav on the show. Definetly sequal please would read it up. Could totally see them act this way.

maria
Serenity458 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
this is a very good story and i would like it very much if you would please write more please your friend serenity458
carolannw5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Excellent! I never liked how the series ended so I am glad you are picking up were it left off.

Can't wait for more.