Reviews for FAKE First Year Together: Justice June
indy1176yahoo.c chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
dirty bitch.. i love her
Jenmoon1 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
hay can you update this site soon
Jenmoon1 chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
sorry I wasn't loged in love your story
Zuzanny chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
what happens next?
Pulele Hua chapter 24 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon! I don't frequently review, but when I do, it's because the story is awesome and I have to tell the author that they are awesome. I just looked at your livejournal and noticed that the story goes up to chapter 27, so after I'm done here, I'm going to continue to read. I just want to say that I've never read a story where everyone seems to be connected and that I wish someone would just start telling the truth. But that's just good storytelling. If characters were just straight forward, the plot would suck. I'm really hoping wheelchair guy makes an appearance again. And I hope Alan realizes that it wasn't Ryo who assaulted him before something bad happens. And I hope Bikky realizes that he finally has a dad who loves him. Okay, I think that's all for now. (_)
azbis chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
P.S. and please, can Dee just get it outta Ryo that he'dd like to swap? I can't think of Dee as being fixated on only topping, he's just too flexible a personality and too much in love with Ryo not to enjoy being deisired to such an extent or being against any possible avenue of enjoyment a life together may offer. I think. And wish. :-))
azbis chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
I'm terribly hooked on this story, the charachters are perfect and the plot thrilling. Really need to see the bad guy get caught and possibly end up in jail? It'd be really sad for him to get out of it by simply dying. And is Tommy gonna end up being Ryo's long lost never known nephew? It would be great fun :-)
FunkyInsomicHomosapien chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
Wow. Just wow. I love the attention to detail and the way the plot is so intricate! I like the portrayal of Dee and Ryo to. They paint a realistic picture of a working couple trying to get by in the craziness that is their lives. And, ohhhhhh, that Mike makes me so mad! I really hope Dee and Ryo put him away for good;) Well, I know that this fandom isn't so popular, but I really, really like FAKE and I would be so ever ecstatic if you kept up this wonderful story 'cause Brit Columbia, this is one of the most well thought out fanfics that I have ever read and I would hate for it to go unfinished, just floating in cyberspace. So keep up the wonderful work and I look forward to reading more soon:)
seeun402 chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
I really don't favor Greenspan. She is so annoying. I hope people figure out that Ryo and Dee are together. Get some of the pests away.
Viviane Renard chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
The ending to this chapter? Most adorable moment ever! I love those quiet moments between work and friends and family. Their love really shines through.

And speaking of love shining seems like more and more people are catching wind of Ryo and Dee's relationship, if Ted's little comment says anything. When two people have lives that orbit so closely around one another, people are bound to notice and start asking questions. I know coming out of the closet is a big and scary step for Ryo, especially because he's such a traditionalist in other parts of his life, but I hope he soon finds the courage to tell close friends. A big step in being okay with himself is being okay with others knowing his "true self." Not everyone's going to react positively, but really, are those the kind of people Ryo wants to associate with? In the short run the rejection from those few will really hurt, but in the long run, he'll (hopefully) be happier.

Bum bum bum...the plot thickens. Cooper's dead (probably before he made that official statement...drat), Wes is cagey (understandable, considering the infamous Jackhammer fiasco), and I'm concerned that Alan made a Very Bad Move calling and confronting Rick. And when it comes to that side plot of Alan getting beat up by "Randy," while Dee's partner is "Ryo," I curse Ryo for having two first names. It's completely natural that Alan doesn't make a connection (who would?), but as a reader with an "omniscient" viewpoint, I want to shake my fist at the injustice of this misunderstanding. While Dee and Ryo are trying to nail Abernathy any way they can, I feel that Alan is a crucial key for finally catching him...once everyone realizes that it was Abernathy that beat him up. That is, if Rick doesn't decide to permanently silence him first.

Great chapter! Tons of food for thought, and leaves us hungry for more.
Viviane Renard chapter 23 . 6/26/2012
Wow, quick update since my last review! I'll count my lucky stars for that. :)

A lot of pieces of the puzzle are starting to form the bigger picture. It seems like we still have a ways to go until we get a clear picture of everything, but this plot feels like a pot of water ready to boil over. I bet Abernathy is feeling the pressure too, and sooner or later he's going to get sloppy. Honestly, him talking to Wes didn't seem like a good move. Unless he's meaning to set Wes up somehow, now doesn't seem like a good time for Abernathy to be trying to widen his drug connections. Rather, he should be tightening up his circle of confidants and laying low. Is it money pressures or greed motivating him, or is this another devious plot in the making to set up Dee and Ryo?

Wes can be cruel, such as when he had his thug break that woman's finger, but I'm starting to feel grudging respect for him. He has his head on straight and keeps his cool.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing!
Viviane Renard chapter 22 . 6/25/2012
I have to admit, I know Dee loves Ryo unconditionally, but he does hold Ryo to a double standard sometimes. This chapter is a good highlight of that. He'll flirt with people when it gets him what he wants, and he's holding back information on a potential informant because he doesn't want Ryo to start overworking himself. Yet he hates it when Ryo obliviously gets hit on by others and so doesn't stop it, or when Ryo holds out information on him. And considering that Dee spent his free day acting as backup for Ryo's sting, Dee's willing to give up free time for Ryo but doesn't want Ryo to feel obligated to do the same. The double standard is understandable, as Dee's nature is either to be flirty or aggressive (and sometimes polite if he really likes someone), and he justifies his information withholding as being for the good of his partner, but it's nevertheless a double standard.

I can't believe I'm caught up! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be. I know the photo hasn't come up recently, but I think that plot point will provide a critical clue at some point. Abernathy really does target Ryo and his son so much more than Dee, even though technically each of them poses as much a threat to him as the other. Abernathy's viciousness has a personal feel to it. I think the person in the photo, the Ryo look-alike, is a relative of Ryo's, and Abernathy has misplaced his anger at said relative on Ryo.

Keep up the amazing writing! I'm dying to see what happens next.
Viviane Renard chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I'm glad Karen is such a sweet woman. The move is hard on Bikky to begin with, so he'll need someone sympathetic to draw him out of his shell. (And I can't believe Dee sneaked the red panties into Bikky's suitcase! It's just the kind of immature prank that overgrown boy would do).

I liked how you had the two similar story lines going with Tina and Bikky. Both of them have no clue what to do with anything remotely "nature-like," and now they're trying to learn how to cope. Tina's dog troubles are cute and silly in comparison to Bikky's problems, but both plot lines are about learning to adjust to new situations.
Viviane Renard chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Favorite line:

"JJ just couldn't imagine how anyone both human and normal could possibly resist Dee in make-out mode, but apparently Ryo had all the sex drive of an ancient sea slug in a freezing cold ocean, and had only ever been known to date women anyway."

Also, the fact that I'm sure JJ did a mental victory dance when he found that red thong. "Proof of heterosexuality" indeed!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »