Reviews for A Question of Taste
omfg, Wao, that was so freaking hot!
woahhwoahhhhh kakashi is sexy, always will be, but dang! Asuma is sex on FIRE! I do agree, there is a sexy appeal to him but its a sad realization that smoking is only hot in writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm literally shaking when i read this fic, love this pairing, awesome story...FANTASTIC !
crematia2057 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hnnnnnnng. Oh god this was the sexiest fic I've ever read. From the intensity to the doggie style choice, everything hit the spot perfectly. Please write MORE of these two!
Zombiekittey chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely fantastic, so detailed and in depth I could really feel the passion here. Very well done. .
skie89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You know I wouldn't mind hearing about that time in Lighting freezing with Guy. I also wouldn't mind a sequel but se la vie.
x.Mrs.ItachiUchiha.x chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
...Wow
stira chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
fuck that was so damn hot.
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lover: Hmmm...
Rodrigo: Why the fuc* did you read this?
Lover: I. DON'T. KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW! Probably because in my book, Asuma, Kakashi, and Iruka are the hottest ninja men in Konoha. And I was like; HMMM. AsuKaka? So I tested it. I found there were only about 10-ish stories too... But now I'm still absorbing it all in and trying to decide on my final feelings between them...
Rodrigo: *facepaw* well also in your Kakashi and Iruka is your OTP right?
Lover: True. O_O
Rodrigo: So...?
Lover: I'm gonna' have to slightly agree with Neivis (sp). Kakashi and Iruka are supposed to be together. However I do not share her view in that this was too horrible for my KakaIru fan-ness to witness. It was actually SUPER. FREAKING. STEAMY. How have none of your stories been taken down yet? o.O Regardless, SUPER FREAKING HAWT. And actually pretty good. I like the character of Asuma. Unfortunately Kakashi seemed to much like a begging uke bitch in this one. What with the 'Oh god I've wanted this for so long. Oh god please take me!' stuff going on with our favorite copy-nin. It wasn't bad, it wasn't Kakashi though. :S In the future I would have to suggest making him far more dominant as an uke, and actually demand things (or be super aggressive) so his strong non-uke character gets through. Besides that, AWESOME STORY! I got what I expected from it. And now I have further insight...

Rodrigo: Into?
Lover: Kakashi's character. I realized I read this to help me with capturing all sides of Kakashi and combine it into a round character Kakashi in my story.
Rodrigo: *blinks multiple times surprised* Brilliant my slave!
Lover: YAY! RODY THINKS I'M BRILLIANT!
Rodrigo: Yes, now go finish writing.
Lover: I 'dun wanna' .-.
Rodrigo: *facepaw* good story Constance, as Neivis said, this was not in anyway supposed to hurt you, me and Lover were just trying to help you with a few small things. Good job!

(P.S: Rodrigo is my crazy plot bunny that lives in my head and attempts to destroy me at any possible time. Just so that's clear.)

CIAO!
I.L.
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
AWESOME! I'd never thought about this pairing 'till today, but man, this was sooo great! I can't really say what's best, 'cause everything rules! :D
PhoenixLord05 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved your story and it was the first one I read and it was fantastic. I love the pair but can't seem to find that much stories with them as a pair.( also I can't seen to find that many stories about the pairs I love( why...)) also your such a good writer just keep writing!
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You should really do the story from asumas pov now I want to see his reactions!
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You should really do the story from asumas pov now I want to see his reactions!
Sock chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Wonderfully written and an amazing plot! You are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work, because this story was one of the best I've read.
dattebayo1013 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I must admit any yaoi fic with Asuma isn't my favorite, but you are a really good writer. I love the ease of your sentence structure and that you use a lot of adjectives and adverbs.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »