Reviews for A Question of Taste
muttjc2003 chapter 1 . 1/21
That was great! The first time I read this I forgot to review, so here I am again reviewing. That wad an amazing fic. Good job!
MawVax chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
second time reading this. I read it more throughly and my mind is blown. this. was. amazing. I can just IMAGINE it so clearly! GOD! it's just a Masterpiece.
Unterflieger chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
You know... I read this a few years ago and ever since this isat least in my opinion) the definition of well written smut!
SomethingWrongWithMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
It's August 21th, official Fanfic Writer Appreciation Day, so I came here just to leave a review. Maybe I have in the past, I don't remember... I read this story 3-4 years ago and it left a huge impression on me. It kind of became my etalon of well-written fanfiction and stayed on my mind for literal years as guidance. Thank you for writing it, I just needed to get this out there.
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I'M UNDER 18... TOO. I am very.. happy.
Rex Novamelter chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I'M SORRY I'M UNDER 18! IT WAS TOO GOOD TO RESIST!
Some minor spelling issues, but nothing major. The biggest thing that caught my eye, mistake wise, of course something else occupied my thoughts other than errors ;) , was that Kakashi's mask is actually blue, not black. That mistake is towards the mid-beginning when he started eating. This is the best writing style I've read since Cirque du Freak, but that's just personal preference. Do you write bondage? And submission? Cause I'm REALLY in the mood for some kinky KisamixItachi. Loved the story and love the writing style! Keep it up, author-chan!
tineyninja chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This was fantastic! You are an amazing writer, I loved it :D i also loved Stupid Mistake. I only wish you continued to write
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
That was beautiful. Just beautiful
Unterflieger chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Glad im not a guy. Would've gotten a boner
kjdsfhkadsjgfdskj chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Omo I love your story! It was just amazing, your writing is really good and just beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Lolz... I'm thirteen tomorrow ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
omfg, Wao, that was so freaking hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
woahhwoahhhhh kakashi is sexy, always will be, but dang! Asuma is sex on FIRE! I do agree, there is a sexy appeal to him but its a sad realization that smoking is only hot in writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm literally shaking when i read this fic, love this pairing, awesome story...FANTASTIC !
crematia2057 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hnnnnnnng. Oh god this was the sexiest fic I've ever read. From the intensity to the doggie style choice, everything hit the spot perfectly. Please write MORE of these two!