Reviews for Eternity
Mirlasse chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
My favorites were "Waltz", "Quirks", "Question", and "Sorrow". I really like this.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So sweet, always thought they were good together.
Evia Wingjade chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was...sweet and sad and joyful and lovely, all in turns! I'm glad I got the chance to read it.
Account Vacated chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
aaw, the ending was pretty sweet.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Every sentence was beautiful and /real/.
fluttercullen89 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I can never get enough of Narnia. So I figured I'd try reading some Narnia fanfiction... and I'm glad I did! Every sentence you wrote made me smile, and even cry. I think "Victory" is my favorite - because that's how I pictured their reception with Aslan. Please write more!
Outlaw's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I don't usually like one sentence things like these, but this was so well done it almost made me cry!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Very wonderfully written; I enjoyed reading every single one.

I like the little snapshots of their relationship together, and I like how they range from cute to bittersweet to funny to romantic. It was a pleasure to read.

I hope you enjoyed writing about them as much as I enjoyed reading about them. Brilliant job!

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw! That was so cute! The ending was so sad, for those who don't know whee they are and that they're impossibly happy.

Digory and Polly is so cute! I really don't get why they never got together... XD

lol. Some of these were so hilarious! XD My favorite was probably the 'victory' one, as I love Aslan and how joyful Digory and Polly are! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was so happy yet so sad that i smiled and cried. it was amazing! i loved it. there are not enough stories about Polly and Digory and this is the best one i have read!

~where the winds blows
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Thank you for writing this! it was very good, and full of so many wonderful emotions.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was wonderful! I love it!

You captured them so well!

Great Job!