Reviews for All in Good Time
Plz continue
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Update soon!
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Great story! Lots of people have attempted fanfics with a similar plot line but I have always felt them lacking and the characters OOC, but with yours I was pleasantly surprised! I also like how you haven't made them too young either (it's always rather annoying when they turn out to be seven or eight). Could you maybe include Ari later on? He can start as Ziva's caring older brother (because for some reason I have always believed that he loved his sister) and then Tony and everyone can have their suspicions about him and then they can all find out that he killed Kate. Then Ziva can show off her superior shooting abilities and kill him! (I am slightly obsessed with Ari as a character. Can you tell? :D). Please continue writing!

belle33333 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This is good please write more:)
redorchid23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
interesting Story! Update Please!
None231223 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Huh, what do you know, I lilke stoies like this. I like the plot, I hope you can update soon.
littleweb chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
more please
hudson911 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
As sad as it is (not the story), it's understandable that Abby is a little hesitant in getting a new stepsister. But Abby being on 13 and all probably doesn't want to share her dad with someone she hasn't even met yet. Awesome so far.
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
please contoinue
Azamiko chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
D Yay! *thumbs up*
elenya-grace chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I think I'd have difficulties with having a new family member all of the sudden as well. I can totally understand Abby and would als understand if Tony did not take to her that easily since he has lost two sisters. How long has Jenny been living with them before Ziva arrived?

I think it's a little weird that they do not know how hold she is, I mean Jenny and Gibbs will have told them something about their step-sister beforehand-. Anyways, looking forward to what hapens when the Gibblets meet Ziva.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
How old is she in this one...?
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
What is Ziva's last name? in the story?