Reviews for River's Adventures in Wonderland
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hint; it would be MOST amusing to see River interact with other characters.
Pickwick12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is truly wonderful and hilarious, and I love how you River-fied it. I would love it if you kept going at some point.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I have just encountered this delightful story, having only just encountered Firefly itself, and I have been giggling with delight all the way through it. River makes an admirable Alice, and I love very much how you've River-fied it. I should like it very much if you would write more.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I LOVED this! This is one of the best ideas ever! I kept laughing and laughing...

I know that going word-for-word is sort of the point, but I think if you add a bit more originality into it, don't copy Lewis Carroll word-for-word, and maybe have things happen in a different order, or different adventures just as mad, you'd have a much better fic!

(Also it would be awesome if you inserted more Firefly characters into the story, like if the caterpillar was the bounty hunter from Objects in Space.)

Please continue!

I know this whole review pretty much consists of me just telling you what to do, but ideas are just spilling out of my head because of the possibilities here! I hope you take it the right way. This is an awesome fic anyway, with or without my *input*:)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i like it so update.
Jackette11011 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
XD That's an awesome fanfic! It doesn't really require a continuation - the rest can be imagined - but the ways in which you've mixed scientific thinking with the thoughtprocesses involved in the real Alice's decisions are marvellous. Good job! :D
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Away went Alice like the wind...

Otherwise an interesting fic :)