Reviews for The Rain Season
I freakin love thatbeing right! Paul is responsible for all the bad stuff going down with Bella!
Lord-a-MERCY! What did I Tell you about Karma!? Do they have a "P!ease, ALL the psychos come and attack us" tattoo or what? Betcha Kate does a little legwork, meets up with Paul, and then we ARE in Trouble!
I think that Paul has gone totally bonkers; I think he has some sort of twisted love/hate thing going on for Bella - he is the arsonist/photographer/brake-cutter.
Here's the thing: Would this have happened if Bella hasn't been distraught from the news about her father's house? Yes, sure, EVENTUALLY they would have ended up in the sack, but I think it would have been down the road apiece. I believe Karma is kind of a mean witch, especially with those who have played fast and loose with people's hearts, and she doesn't really take the Now into consideration when she's beating you up for past sins.
Alice and Rose need to give Esme the 411 on the Maggie situation. I wouldn't put it past her to sneak into Edward's bed the night of the wedding!
I'm really glad that Alice and Rose were "proactive/pre-emptive" when they took Maggie the Slut down!I
chellekathrynnn chapter 2 . 6/13
Here I sat not hear I sat
They've been in Scotland "for four weeks," and Esme managed to add wings to the house? (That info was in chapter 2.) That's slightly unrealistic isn't it?
It's "I hope so, TOO," not TO.

Champagne with her medication? I think not.

As well written as this is, it's hard to believe Bella is just thrown into the family's lives with little regard for her situation/state of mind. She and Esme barely have had a discussion, and the "shopping trip" on the day after her arrival is unrealistic. (Where were Esme and Carlisle when Bella, Alice, and Edward left the house?)
Cullen Cousin chapter 30 . 10/16/2018
Loved the story, excellent job!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2018
Sneaking in the word "twilight" is one of the most annoying things a fanfiction writer can do in my opinion and YOU DID IT TOO! That's a huge no no in my book.

You know what else is a no-no? Having bella blame herself for things that are OBVIOSULY not her fault. It just comes off as pathetic.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2018
The nightmares and flashback bullshit is a bit much don't you think?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2018
It's a bit juvenile and predictable.
Valya 001 chapter 13 . 9/19/2018
You said Bella was dressed in a purple tank top and black sleep shirts, but when Edward start taking her clothes off, he took off a black tank top? Seriously?
And you really jump from one scene to another, Bella was distressed that her house was destroyed, and instead of gently progressing them into love making, like Edward talking to her and calming her down or perhaps just holding her first and then naturally letting the sex happen, she just said that I need you and bam! They are on a bed and he is taking off her clothes...
MsLiss chapter 30 . 8/24/2018
Oh you took a different turn at the end there
2,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »