Reviews for The Rain Season
Sayblegirl chapter 14 . 4/3
Oh no...he were go again. LOL. Also, I'm glad you put that bit in Carlisle's POV. I have been wondering how old all of them are and that gave me some insight.
Sayblegirl chapter 13 . 4/3
Great chapter! What's really funny is I was just listening to Sparks by Coldplay when I was reading this. Weird!
Sayblegirl chapter 3 . 4/1
Oooohhhh Edward in a kilt. Yummy!
Sayblegirl chapter 1 . 4/1
Hmmmm...I'm intrigued. Great start!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 30 . 3/25
WOW! I just read your story and couldn't stop. I loved this bad boy Edward turned romantic and lovable and how shy innocent Bella became a helcat, how they just couldn't keep their hands off each other and craved the other. I also loved how much they were there to help the othe out and where able to overcome obsticles together. I would have wanted a bit more at the end, I did feel the ending was a bit rushed compared to the rest of the story, but I loved this story so much. There are a few question that I would have loved answered. My favorite part of this story is the deep rooted connection they felt and how they complimented each other in everything. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, I will be rereading it over and over. Narcy ;-)
Fleur50 chapter 30 . 3/23
J'ai beaucoup aimé votre histoire. Merci. Elle était captivante. Cela m'a beaucoup touché car mon père est décédé il y a cinq mois et ma belle-mère, il y a dix jours le 12 mars.

J'ai juste regretté de ne pas pouvoir laisser une petite trace de mon passage à chaque chapitre. Est-ce fanfiction?! J'espère que ce message se rendra!

Google Translate. French.
Fleur50 chapter 28 . 3/23
Wow!
Fleur50 chapter 27 . 3/22
Enfin!

Tous ces chapitres où il était impossible de laisser une review et tout d'un coup, c'est ok...
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 3/22
Impossible de laisser des review... Peut-être cette fois-sera ok. En tout cas, j'adore cette histoire!
nello25 chapter 30 . 3/21
Lovely story and so well written, I really enjoyed it.
Fleur50 chapter 25 . 3/21