Reviews for The Rain Season
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
QueenGB chapter 29 . 4/6/2016
This was your first fic? I am so glad I found it and I spent some time getting lost in your story, your words and imagination. I loved it...brilliant! xo
QueenGB chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
The Charlie and Renee bit and Edward in the hospital brilliant! I love these two kids and Bella's new found strength.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 4/5/2016
Edward was right there Bella Jake could have waited 60seconds for you to get Edward my goodnss. I love it when my intuition is on. Fucking Paul douche nozzle!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
So I guess drama in this chappy with cray Kate and back to Forks for angst?
QueenGB chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
Okay Jake is a child. Another stalker (Kate) Jeebus! A college one night stand where he falls asleep during is not love loca. And that kitchen lemon was smokin hot!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
What's crawled up Tanya?
QueenGB chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Jake what a big ass cry baby! You keep mentioning Paul's temper and how he harasses Bella? Is he your crazy in this fic?
QueenGB chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Neruda nice closer. And hey you are rocking those lemons. *smirks and winks saucily*
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Pledging their love, making love and then the heavens open up. Nice! So why stay with Jacob go stay with the Cullen's as invited by Carlisle and be with Edward until he transfers...duh! Going back to Forks and all the loss it now represents is a bad idea in real life but for for the angst your spinning here I guess she has to.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
What was the fucking point of Tanya's threat to Bella? Anyone can fucking tell she is a sweet shy broken girl not a user. And when is Bella gonna catch a motherfucking break? Poor girl. Srsly Ashly!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
Come the fuck on! Give Bella a break she already lost two parents and all of their earthly possessions. She is homeless essentially. First Maggie now Tanya? And Esme if your so worried get involved unlike you have been and oh yeah she doesn't just have to deal with Renee's death dear but Charlie's too of course she fucked and emotional and using anxiety meds. Hell-fucking-o!
QueenGB chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Better Edward. Better! Go gentle into the good night my love. Also I am a little saddened that Esme hasn't gone all momma bear protector of Bella or spent anytime with her. Seems odd considering she invited her and was such good friends with her mom and her parents just died a Horrible death. Odd indeed! At least she has Tatward even in his mixed brooding signals. Bless him...
QueenGB chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
No he's not forgiven he was all over the fucking place in this chappy. I mean Alice warns him and he still can't get shit right then he thinks kissing Bella after Maggie is an apology. Talking being her friend not trying to get in her panties... yet. Alice power isn't really helpful for poor Bella. Jeebus!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
I knew it! Angst and fucking drama when they came to town. Fucking Edward!
2,897 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »