Reviews for The Rain Season
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I'm late to this story party but I'm so happy to have found it. The first chapter sounds interesting as Bella navigates the loss of her parents. I can tell she's lost and lonely trying to deal with this event. It will be great reading about Bella in Scotland as I'm a huge Outlander fan, go Jamie. So win win for me.
stephaniemorey11 chapter 29 . 9/28/2016
I love love this story. One thing I might add is in Fairbanks the university is called UAF. So awesome to read a story based in my hometown of Fairbanks, AK!
blondferretgirl chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Love It!
NaiyaKaiXRobertPattinson chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
e&
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
QueenGB chapter 29 . 4/6/2016
This was your first fic? I am so glad I found it and I spent some time getting lost in your story, your words and imagination. I loved it...brilliant! xo
QueenGB chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
The Charlie and Renee bit and Edward in the hospital brilliant! I love these two kids and Bella's new found strength.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 4/5/2016
Edward was right there Bella Jake could have waited 60seconds for you to get Edward my goodnss. I love it when my intuition is on. Fucking Paul douche nozzle!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 4/5/2016
So I guess drama in this chappy with cray Kate and back to Forks for angst?
QueenGB chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
Okay Jake is a child. Another stalker (Kate) Jeebus! A college one night stand where he falls asleep during is not love loca. And that kitchen lemon was smokin hot!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
What's crawled up Tanya?
QueenGB chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Jake what a big ass cry baby! You keep mentioning Paul's temper and how he harasses Bella? Is he your crazy in this fic?
QueenGB chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
Neruda nice closer. And hey you are rocking those lemons. *smirks and winks saucily*
QueenGB chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Pledging their love, making love and then the heavens open up. Nice! So why stay with Jacob go stay with the Cullen's as invited by Carlisle and be with Edward until he transfers...duh! Going back to Forks and all the loss it now represents is a bad idea in real life but for for the angst your spinning here I guess she has to.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
What was the fucking point of Tanya's threat to Bella? Anyone can fucking tell she is a sweet shy broken girl not a user. And when is Bella gonna catch a motherfucking break? Poor girl. Srsly Ashly!
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »