Reviews for The Rain Season
QueenGB chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
You did really well with your first lemon and I'm glad it was a dream much more healing to do. Why do I feel like this Aunt Sio visit is gonna bring dear a or angst? Anyway consider me riveted!
QueenGB chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Fucking Alice! Why would a physic put a clumsy girl in heels so her summer is spent in a cast? Also is this story supernatural too with Alice's power and all? Because now I question how Jacob got to Goat Rocks and found Bella when he was in La Push. And if arts the case, was it really a bear that killed Charlie and Renee now that there might be some supernatural or was it an pissed off La Push wolf? Hmm...
QueenGB chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
I really do love a tatted, brooding, cursing fuckhawt Edward. Fuck You Very Much indeed!
QueenGB chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
So James attempts assult after talking to a girl for one song/dance? How gouache! Thanks for the push Alice! Not. And Charlie as police chief of Forks would know about all local bear seasons/warnings so I don't think the young girl is to blame. Fucking shame though.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
I love it when two broken beautiful souls find each other and heal. Especially when it's Bella & Edward. Beautifully written so far btw. Loves!
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 3/30/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
lynn wyland chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
a
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Congrats on working the most overused Twilight fanfiction cliches and tropes into the first two chapters. I wish writers would show some original thought.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/17/2015
Very good story!
Kopec82 chapter 30 . 8/5/2015
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhahaha the ending is like wtf?
Kopec82 chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
Well she is really stupid
Kopec82 chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Paul or Jacob?
robertpatzlover09 chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
damn good story
Jane chapter 30 . 5/19/2015
I just love this story. Have read it several times.
Kirsty chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
I know you've changed the names of places (East Kilbride to West Kilbride) but you could probably give the clubs the right names... like the Garage! Used to love that place as a student!
2,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »