Reviews for Remembering a Butterfly
That was...
Truly awesome.
I cried, really TT
lemon-glass chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
You made me cry! How could you? How did you? I love you for that! How could you make me cry!

I loved it!
A. Sirius Riddle chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Awesome story!

But soo sad! T.T
Sandstripe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow amazing story! I hardly ever read angst cuz it makes me so depressed but this was both depressing and beautiful (in its own way)a job well done! (personaly I would have called this story 'A butterfly remembering' but that's just me)
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I would give anything for Johnny Depp. Sexiest man alive. Gah.

I like your fanfiction and I like your 'A/N's. I like you. I'm glad I 'suscribed' to you, if you will.

Don't waste your talent.

-Melanie.
beautiful memories chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow.

that was...really good. and heartbreaking.
AmuletSpadeTheNekoVersion chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
omg i love this :) its so cutee

great job
xxblondexfreakxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this was such a beautiful story! i almost cried during it. please keep writing, its amazing!
HlorkexD chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sad, but good! ;]
Broken Beyond Your Repair chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
oh my god! u r a writer i so luvd this story i cried lik hell! amu is so stupid! keep doin wat ur doin i so luvd this and cant wait for more of your stories!
QueenXxIceXxCat chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was very depressing. i think i might cry now or lock my self in my room for iternity. but i liked it good job. i actually felt the pain
DarkChoclat chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow... Wow... Wow... Um... How can I react to this... Um... Lets see... ... ... IKUTO DIED! -ahem- Ok I'm done...
Mister Rodriguez chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Whoa. That was great, much better than my gruesome, horrible, dirty Ikuto death. ((laugh)) Anyways, wonderful and very descriptive (But not too descriptive that it becomes boring) one-shot. Got a little ticked off where Tadase and Amu got... together.

So, hurry and update your other story(s), especially 'How About am Kiss', I think that's what it's called. Anyways, this was cool, again. You have a nice way of writing. ((grin)) I hope to be as good as you one day.

Bye

•Alb.
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
You're so right! Why dis it always have to be Amu who is all upset and dies? Its so so much more depressing when its Ikuto! :D That was one of the best tragedies I've read, I really liked how you had wrote it from Utau's point of view