Reviews for Surfacing
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I enjoyed that, Riku, Sora and Kairi, an equal love :)
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is wonderful, I love the style and the repetition to emphasise the points. Beautifully written.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
As far back as I can remember, I believe that this is one of the best things I have ever read on . This is not sugar-coated flattery. This was FANTASTIC. Usually stories about Kairi waiting for Sora and Riku to come home are dry and unoriginal, but this was anything but. The writing was classy and beautiful. I loved the references to Final Fantasy in Tidus, Selphie and Wakka's dreams and I love the way you painted a clear and honest picture of Sora, Riku and Kairi's relationship. Everything came together perfectly!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
... I-I don't know what to say. I'm amazed, frankly. It gets across all her confusion and loneliness and aching. The style is brilliant without being too cramped or indecipherable. The bond between Riku and Kairi and Sora is so strong that I could feel it, literally *feel* it from this fic, and it almost makes me want to cry. I don't know how else I can say it. This fic was fantastic and tugged on my heartstrings and I just want the three of them to be together again because Kairi needs it and Riku needs it and Sora definitely needs it. The three of them need to be together; you don't have the sky without the land, or the sea. 3

Definite favorite and I'm going to have to read some more of your stuff now.
Five Minute Obsessions chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I cannot even begin to critique this, because it positively glows with holy awesomness and WIN. I loved your word choices, so fantastic and daring; things like "brightdark shadows" and "crystal calm" just blew me away. I marvel at how you can put words together in ways that don't always make perfect sense but *feel* exactly right; I've always wanted to be able to do that. You've achieved a poetic, songlike quality with this piece and while I didn't always agree 100% with the way you portray the characters and their relationships (Riku kissing the tears off of both Kairi AND Sora's eyelashes? Really?), I hardly ever do when it comes to fanfiction, and the rest of the fic was just swimming in so much awesome that I can completely overlook any mild dissatisfaction I had with that. What else can I say? It was excellent. Keep it up.
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Words cannot even BEGIN to describe how perfect this was. I'm in love with this story. It's so perfectly in character, and I just... I'm sputtering and gaping at the computer now. This was awesome. I'm absolutely shocked at how beautiful that was.

Perfection. That's a good word for it.
luvvin longtail chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved it!. I liked how you made Riku say "We're waiting for the sky" because Sora translates to sky in Japanese. I loved that hehe