Reviews for Death and Jack
InsertImaginativeNameHere chapter 1 . 6/11
This was the only crossover ship I will ever ship BUT THE SHIP HAS SAILED THE SHIP HAS SAILED AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love the Master's schedule though reminds me of a a comedy sketch about mass murder by Eddie Izzard which is a murder's diary like 'Death, Death, Death, Death, Death Death...Lunch...Death, Death, Death...Afternoon Tea...' it was hilarious well done.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Yay! This is soooo cute!
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was lovely.
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I stumbled onto this after meeting Neil Gaiman last night where he spoke of both Doctor Who and Sandman. I wondered if there was fic, and there is, and this one with Death and Jack is lovely. I know it's been years since you likely thought of it, but I thought I'd leave a review and say how much I love the idea of Death and Jack together in the end. I think they are suited.

Though, I think Jack knows Desire all too well, whether he admits it or not. *snerk*
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very sweet, love the Mary Poppins bit, and about Delirium not taking Jack or the Doctor.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Death from The Sandman was seen in the Doctor Who novel Happy Endings.
XTP11 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
lovingly sentimental
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh, that was awesome! Very creative concept, and lovely characterizations of Death and Jack. The ending was beautiful.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I completely Loved This!
Hooded-Figurine chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
despite being a downright jackass at times, Jack deserves a death like her.
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wonderful! :)
Larxenne chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is awesome! I'd love to hear about what Jack does as an installation in Death's realm (a la Cain and Abel in Dream's realm or something?). I'm so charmed that someone else had the idea for a Jack Harkness/Death of the Endless fic before me...it's a pretty interesting pairing :)
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is just absolutely beautiful.
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww, that's so cute! I love how you wrote both of them.
Atalanta Pendragonne chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Sorry for spamming you with reviews, but I'm spending what had been an unhappy evening immersing myself in your spectacular fic. This one is beautiful. It flat-out BROKE me.