Reviews for If a Tree Falls
Mandacrimes chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
What's the story with Edward a family they are vial
BookWormGirl93 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
haha hilarious!
Vamps09 chapter 51 . 1/20/2014
Loved the story. Now to start on the other :)
Vamps09 chapter 44 . 1/20/2014
Oh my God, no way! So glad this story is complete do I can continue on.
Vamps09 chapter 43 . 1/20/2014
Well he shouldn't be kissing anyone else!
Vamps09 chapter 42 . 1/20/2014
stalker Bella, lol. Love the story!
Vamps09 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Ending was GREAT!
Vamps09 chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
hahaha funny story
sugar334 chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
oh shit i dont think i have laughed so hard in ages!
Scattycow chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Prick! LOL!
Vampfan1 chapter 51 . 3/23/2012
Wow! I just really love this story. Not how I imagined it would end at all but I really liked it. I of course dont want her to stay with Jake cause I'm an Edward girl but I can't complain about AJake in this story. He loves her and has been nothing but super to her. Not like a dick in most stories. So I guess I can live with her being with him for now anyway. In the sequel which I'm off to next, I still want a B & E HEA. Love your writing style. said that before. Still holds true.

Onward to the sequel...
Vampfan1 chapter 36 . 3/23/2012
He doesn't see what the big fucking deal is? Seriously? Well our little Edie is a little clueless now isn't he?

Just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying the story. I like your writing. It's a little more language then some stories but thazts ok. You can tell that your from another country because of the way you construct some sentences and the slang you use at times but I think that's cool because your story doesn't read for us American's like most of the others do and variety is nice. You have a lot of humor in your story which makes it fun to read. Plus I just love the personalities you have given these funny and snarky. Both their life motto's should be WTF? Thery are both a little ditzy but perfect for each other. Just wanted you to know cause I haven't reviewed till now because I've just kept reading straight through and I usually review more. Anyway, back to reading. Sorry for any typing errors in this but you'll get the gist.
Dazzling-Addiction chapter 51 . 1/9/2012
I started reading last night and have just this second finished the whole story. Wow, what a rollercoaster! I went from being totally in lust with Edward, to wanting to slap him silly. I still can't decide if Bella's made the right decision, but part of me feels Jake deserves a chance - and that's a sentence I never thought I'd hear myself say! Off to start the sequel now ..
wastedGirl chapter 51 . 6/8/2011
Amazing ride!

Hopfully the change is good for both of them.

I'm off to read book 2!
wastedGirl chapter 50 . 6/8/2011
Everything in me is screaming No, No, No!

But your right. Jake is right. (this time)

Loved every minute of it!

Thanks for writing and sharing!

xx