Reviews for For Now
actionman81 chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, this is so good. I feel like I just ate a satisfying meal. I feel a warm, soft feeling inside me. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
actionman81 chapter 2 . 9/26/2019
This is how things should've been. God, it should've been Brandon and Andrea's decision, not Jesse's
Thank you so much for writing this. Thank you thank you thank you
actionman81 chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
I wish this had happened, all of this. This is so beautiful.
starlite22 chapter 3 . 3/10/2018
I hope you comeback and continue this, great start, would continue reading if Brenda is paired with Dylan. As physically can’t read dylan with Kelly.
LBF chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I have always wished the writers had paired up Brandon and Andrea. His chasing after Kelly the popular was cliche.
Wrestkelly chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I like this story. My favorite characters on the show were Andrea and Brandon and when they never got together after high school I lost all interest in the show. Hope you write more Andrea & Brandon when you can.
LB chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This is a very well written piece and I have really enjoyed reading it. It would be fantastic if you continued it and explored how they did cope with a baby.
nipponophile chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Ms Kitty, loved chapter 3. Your writing is true to the characters. If you ever feel like adding more chapters, I will be certainly reading them.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Glad she couldn't go through with you write more of it.
Major Fraiser chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Loved it! I certainly hope that there will be more chapters. ;)
nipponophile chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Loving the story so far, Ms Kitten! I too always wanted Brandon and Andrea to get together and when they didn't, my interest in the whole series took a serious downturn. So I'm really looking forward to Chapter 3 at least. And yeah, Andrea should be listed, certainly above more minor inconsequential characters like Val..
JusticeWriter chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
So far, so good. :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Love she doesn't get an me that is or she is a living being.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I hope she doesn't have an me that's not 's a living being.
HelloKittyABC chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I always like the idea of Andrea and Brandon together. Your story is cute.