Reviews for For Now
LBF chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I have always wished the writers had paired up Brandon and Andrea. His chasing after Kelly the popular was cliche.
Wrestkelly chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I like this story. My favorite characters on the show were Andrea and Brandon and when they never got together after high school I lost all interest in the show. Hope you write more Andrea & Brandon when you can.
LB chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
This is a very well written piece and I have really enjoyed reading it. It would be fantastic if you continued it and explored how they did cope with a baby.
nipponophile chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Ms Kitty, loved chapter 3. Your writing is true to the characters. If you ever feel like adding more chapters, I will be certainly reading them.
brankel1 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Glad she couldn't go through with you write more of it.
Vixen in Violet chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Loved it! I certainly hope that there will be more chapters. ;)
nipponophile chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Loving the story so far, Ms Kitten! I too always wanted Brandon and Andrea to get together and when they didn't, my interest in the whole series took a serious downturn. So I'm really looking forward to Chapter 3 at least. And yeah, Andrea should be listed, certainly above more minor inconsequential characters like Val..
JusticeWriter chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
So far, so good. :)
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Love she doesn't get an me that is or she is a living being.
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I hope she doesn't have an me that's not 's a living being.
HelloKittyABC chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
I always like the idea of Andrea and Brandon together. Your story is cute.
Vixen in Violet chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
I like the bit about equality thrown in there; it shows how desperate she really is to not have this baby. Good job. :)
shannon allen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I like it so far.
Vixen in Violet chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great start! Seeing them together in college is a first and I definitely look forward to your next installment.
Bethany chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I love Brandon and Andrea. Please continue!