Reviews for We Are The Next Time Around
Shooting star3328 chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
This was lovely, thanks for sharing.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting story.
tee86elle chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Fraking amazing. Beautiful. I loved who kara became, all these women of history that we know (i can truly see her in them) and the ones we don't. I loved the friends she saw in the faces of their ancestors.
hayj chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I read this soon after you published and have been remiss in giving feedback. I cannot even begin to tell you how I adore this story. No matter how many times I read it, it never fails to bring a tear to my eye at the end. It is beautiful and lyrical and epic all at once and it is something to be proud of. Thank you.
kmurphy3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Really good job!
hnwh2o chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hi there! I thought I'd read every good Kara/Lee fic out there, but obviously not. Thank goodness my friend Sonia rec'd it!

Wanted to let you know that I think your story is absolutely brilliant and I'm having a hard time even expressing how much I love it. I'm a big fan of the idea of Kara and Lee being Apollo and Artemis because I think it's just terribly fascinating, all their parallels, and also romantic as hell.

I really really like how you had Kara as people like Queen Elizabeth but also ordinary people. And that she met Lee again and that he was (I'm assuming) the god Apollo...guh. Fantastic stuff.

Do you think you'll ever write Lee's side of those millenia and how he came to meet Kara again? Would love to read such a thing if the Muse moves you. Lee seemed to know who she was before she recognized him, so I though that was cool.

Thanks so much for sharing this. It's a new favorite for sure.
menz815 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is lovely! And so creative. I love that they finally found each other.

great work!
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this story. The plot is very original and I loved the ending.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Strange, but very good. Loved the ending~
SLWalker chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is a superb story. Elegant and masterful, with broad strokes that cover ages and ages and generations, then come in close for intimacy and joy at the end. Just really beautiful work. This would have been the best ending.
Secret8s chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This beautifully lyrical and so well written, however frustratingly short. Keep up the good work.. I look forward to more please!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh my goodness that was amazing! It brought tears to my eyes and was a million times better than the sloppy ending BSG writers gave the series.

You took my breath away!
DirtyFox2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Good story. Interesting idea and very well put together. One minor thing, though. I believe you meant Paris' or Hector's ship when you were talking about Helen?
Aliennut chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Lovely. Fantastic writing.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I liked this very much. Kara always searching for Lee. Starbuck and Apollo. How did "Alex" know Kara? Destiny? Why did it take so long? Were they waiting for the music? They should always be together.

I liked how you portrayed Kara in her many lives. Some strong, some suffering, some both. Others with reverence and then some with no significance at all.

Thanks for the story. TTFN.