Reviews for Hidden Blessings
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
ALTERNATE ENDING NOW! PLEASE!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
This is a very well written story and I agree- the boys don't have happily ever afters unfortunately. You've kept it very realistic :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
This is such a beautiful, sad, and amazing story. Lana and Lili feel like such *real* people, such a part of the SN universe, even for the short time they touched Sam and Dean's lives. There is so much in this story that feels so right - Sam's instant stepping up to the plate to face the responsibilities of being there for Lili, Dean's kindness towards both Lana and Lili - it all felt so *right*, so utterly Winchester.

I's love to think that Sam and Dean deserve "Happy ever afters", but that's just me and I'm hopeless like that. You had to let the story take you where it did; that was very brave.

Heaven got another angel in Lili.

A great piece of writing. Seriously, you should be be proud.
murphy9202 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Good story. Such a sad ending. I really wanted Lili to get better.
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
*sniff* so heartbreaking! great story though.. ;D
murphy9202 chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Great chapter. Sam needs to see Lili soon. They also need to tell Lili the truth when she feels better.
mbrattoo chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Dean's comedic relief is honestly just as successful within your story as it is on the show.

I can't wait for Sam to finally be able to see Lili. I'm just as anxious as he is. Once more, great job!

-Alexis
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
aww! plz let lili be okay.. *fingerscrossed* great story hun!
mbrattoo chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Ah! Your story is making my mind run at about 300 mph. Don't get me wrong though, I love the questions that keep cropping up as I read.

I just read this all in one sitting and I found myself thinking, in the beginning, oh dear, poor Sammy is gonna get far too attached for his own good when he has no legal claim to this kid. Heartbreak highway, here we go.

Then, as I continued reading, I realized that I don't like Lana very much. I tried to like her because her life is so damn tragic and heart wrenching but, I just couldn't convince myself.

She has every right to cut Sam entirely out if Lili's life once she's better but, I am a Winchester fan first and foremost and simply can't side with her. My heart broke a little when she suggested that Sam be her uncle.

And then reading about him wanting to be not only Lili's father but, her daddy! Almost wrenched a squeal outta me. :)

I guess I just see poor Lana as an obstacle between Sam and Lili even though she hasn't really don't anything wrong.

Sammy is just so sad and hopeful and understanding and self-sacrificing and gah! You have him perfectly in character or, at the very least, exactly hoe I perceive him.

And Dean trying to lighten the mood and coloring with little Lili!

Brilliant job, my dear. I am absolutely in love with this story and I eagerly await whatever happens next!

-Alexis
A.K.A. Author Unknown chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Aww, I love the way you write Sam and Lili together, are so cute!
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
aww! *sniff* I'm so glad Sammy is a match! :D plz update!
murphy9202 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Sweet chapter. I'm glad Sam is a match. I think that will bring Sam and Lili even closer.
Halit chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Wow, that was fast! lol Thanks for the update. Shoot! wrong guess, you could say my deja vu feeling s*cks out loud, haha!
Halit chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
I love this story! PLEASE tell me you will update soon...I don't know why it feels like I had read the next chapter & Dean will be the donor! Deja vu? Just, the story is kinda familiar!

Looking forward to read the rest! :)
A.K.A. Author Unknown chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
New chapter, YAY! it's great to see this story hasn't been abandoned, and I hope Sam or Dean is a match and lili with be ok