Reviews for Emmett's Undoing
aerobee82 chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Thanks for updating this, I've been missing it!

Excellent chapter! The Emmett/Bella interaction is great. You write how effortlessly they are together really well. I'm going to assume Bella will find out what they are in the next chapter? I hope Em won't be as affected as Jasper or that he won't have an epic freak out. Please update again soon!
Bell 1 chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Please update soon. I hope both Jasper and Emmett can control themselves. It would be awesome if they both just held their breath and left the house for a bit while Carlisle "fixes" Bella
shiftyless chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
so very goodly, neat also written well
LisaF29 chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Great story so far! I just found it and read it. I love it so far. I'm definately anxious to see what happens next, so don't keep me hanging for too long. Can't wait for more!
radiate689 chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
good chapter
Lecia chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
oh boy! i really really like this story! and i hope you update it soon. and i'm really curious about what Alice told Rosalie about her future. and well it looks like Bella's going to find out the hard way that they are vampires unless they somehow contain Jasper and Emmett since she is his 'singer'...the only thing i can think of that would work is if Emmett doesn't breathe and gets Jasper out before he can get in there...
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
Oh! Spicy chapter! Can't wait for more! xoxo TwilightNatty
Mallory83 chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
oh no! UPDATE soon PLEASE!
christag banner chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Oh crap! Please update this cliffy quickly... ;) I can't wait to read more.
Yongqi chapter 11 . 3/16/2010

(pout) more please
twilightmebaby chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
this story is amazing, best em/bella story I've ever read, please update soon!
Conan in love chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
this was great to read thanks
KimberlyAnnT chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
well that would be one hell of way to find out your new boyfriend's a vampire... I love it
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Why did you make it so Edward can hear Bella's thoughts? That just isn't right... :(
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 10 . 3/16/2010