Reviews for When It Was Mama and Baba
Dracoess chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Good story so far and I hope you continue it.
Pliffy chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
thats sweet but can you make a chapter when Yin gives birth to Shifu.
Little Red Panda chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
This chapter is soo sweet, I love it!
Black Raider chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Yay! Update! Nice one. This is defintly a favorite chapter. Keep it up!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
That's so cool! Can't wait for more!

-A.U. '05
Little Red Panda chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
These are so cute and sweet! I love your writing! I can't wait for the next one.
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This was funny I liked it.
Sacred Infidel chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This one had me in laughing fits recalling my pregnant sisters. These are a lot of fun to read, and I look forward to seeing more!
Sacred Infidel chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Beautifully done! I can see just with the interaction of these two where Shifu would get his personality. They're very well-balanced characters, and it's obvious you know them like the back of your hand. A cute read that brightened my day!
Kippis05 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Bahaha! I loved these!

The post-wedding conversation between Yin and Koto was hilarious (although I'm pretty sure Christmas didn't exist then, but that's beside the point)...and poor Cheng. All he's trying to do is satiate his pregnant wife's appetite. Oh well, Shifu is as Shifu does, right? Great job with these and I hope you update soon!

Cheers :)
RPO chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Shifu OWNS! That was cute, just like the one before. Hahaha, poor panda, Shifu's gonna torture him...Like father, like son! Shifu, be nice to the poor panda. Please update this again, and soon! I love your work!

PS- Guess who I am! What's my username? (I do this to most people I review...lolz.)

PPS- When's the last chapter of "The First Step" going to be put up?
RPO chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
AW, how CUTE! That was so adorable. Shifu's parents are so cute together! *SQUEALS!*
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw, that's so sweet! I love Koto and Yin. They're such great characters. I love this story already!