Reviews for As He Breaks
Bklvr77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So, that was good. I've been looking for a good story like this and I thought this was perfect. And thanks for making that a vision. I nearly cried, first from grief, then relief. Just hoping you'll continue. And I was looking at the reviews, and I totally agree with EdwardAndSam's who said this should be a real episode. But anyway... Update?
Dubhe666 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So, you end with TBC. Where's the rest?
I love it and though you can read it as a one-shot, I'd love to know how it ends. I'm just wondering how Sam can have a vision?

Oh, euhm just one thing. Don't use so much exclamation marks. If you just write 'No! Dean!' we get it. All the '!' is a little annoying.

Poor Dean and poor Sam! But isn't Meg amazing? I just love her!
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great story! Well written. I love the part where we see its a vision. This should totally be a actual episode!
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh thank God, it was a vision. Holycrap, it was a vision D:

Damn Meg.
ellepha chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
poor Sam, and don't scare me like that, making me think dean was dead *scowl*
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
please update soon XD
Saiphor chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow! I don't really feel comfortable saying that a perverted, sick, cruel, dark, horrible scene like this is great but, well, it is! Beautifully written and I really liked the twist in the end. This way you can actually let a protagonist die, the reader (me) completely believes it and then: "Phew, thank God, it was just a vision."

Nice, nice! Also really liked your atmospheric description of the rape scene in the church. (Ok, I guess it's official. I am sick!) I really liked the sounds and screams and visuals you used. Somehow this made it very plastic... and... well I guess I just stop writing now. Regarding this topic, any positive feedback sounds sick somehow...

Anyway. Good Job!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was fabulous!
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
would it be better if i asked or demanded another chapter. which ever you prefer please choose but know this, i want another chapter, so if you could write and post it that would be great. :D
amberivory21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
nice story i really liked it..thank god it was an dream
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
oh...i like very much
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh my word! Oh, you have NO idea how relieved I was when Sammy woke up and realized it was all just a horrible dream! I was freaking out! I couldn't believe you'd kill Dean!

Man, you're such an awesome writer! Definitely not too much and I can't wait for the next chapter! : )