Reviews for Just What the Doctor Ordered
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
One of the best I've read so far, very true to character and great original work for Hawkeye's mum. Had me guessing with the first couple sentences who he was talking too. That gin sure pickled him to see his mum though, wow.
Mollyme8063 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
So strange but so good. I like this very much.
beahawk chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I have a friend who really does that. His father died many years ago and when he has had a lot to drink he goes home, sits in his living room and has conversations with his dead Dad. He says he can see and hear him just like Hawkeye can see and hear his mother.

That was clever, very unusual.
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is beautiful - I got a little teary eyed reading it. Sometimes a guy's just gotta talk to his mom ... :)
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was great! Very sentimental about Hawk and his mom. :D this goes to my favorites. A very good job! .
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Ah yes, he DID say jeep. Good ol Klinger. I hope Hawkeye doesn't think himself too crazy. If it keeps him saner than eating jeeps...
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This certainly was an interesting story with an original twist! Nobody to my knowledge has portrayed a dialogue between Hawk and his mother quite in this fashon. It was so real, and I could see Hawk interacting with her as if it were acted out in front of me. Mrs. Pierce was so in character as far as I knew, and she sounded so natural talking to Hawk like a mother would. Well done!