Reviews for Wounded
beauty-always-had-a-cost chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
wow...just wow

this story is amazing. its dark but it has meaning. and it shows that people who cut aren't just emo...there's a range of reasons why.

this is an amazing story and you have such great ideas.

keep writing please because i would love to read more!

love beauty-always-had-a-cost -.-
regan chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
make another chapter! this is excellent!
PBelmont chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Not trying to spam you, just thought you would be genuinely interested.

paschabelmontbooks.

I would really love it if you could all check out my site. With over seventy members joining in under two months, it's the perfect place for any teens who love writing and want hints and ideas for getting your first novel written and published.

There is heaps of other stuff too, a name encyclopedia to help you choose character and place names, free editing for anyone who joins up, forums and a facility to post your own work so other members can give feed back!
Melina95 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
WOW! that was brilliant! Keep Writing, your doing frggin amazing! :) livgreen
anonymous123 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
i liked it :)

bit depressive thought but i suposse thats the whole point ;)

maybe you could make evie come back? or show her trying to get her life back on track by befriending new people? or she could move to a new school? and evie be their? i dont know

haha, anyway keep writing its good so far :)x
Melina95 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wow, that's very good. I tried to make mine sound so...depressing, but, you got that perfectly. Almost like you lived what tracey went through. If no one wants the storey, You could write a chapter 2 about something you or one of your'e friends went through, It doesn't necessarily have to be around the " Thirteen " story line.

If you like my suggestion, please write to me. I want to hear what you have to say about that. Thank-you LivGreen